M5 spotted

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
alpina b5;346270 said:
i dono why everybody is so into hartge

Some of their designs are quite nice, and a nice alternative to the M-Sport and ACS bodystyling.

All down to personal taste really

just curious about WQC 7 - is real m5? i recall seeing it once and it did not have the drilled brakes.. am i mistaken or is this one fake?

perhaps we can share which is real and which isnt

dalcross;349452 said:
just curious about WQC 7 - is real m5? i recall seeing it once and it did not have the drilled brakes.. am i mistaken or is this one fake?

perhaps we can share which is real and which isnt

If a BMW M5 don't have drilled brake it means that is a fake one, if you want to comfirm is that a real M5 check with the road tax you will know the answere~!!!

Here is the pic for WQC7, I also think that is not a real M5, as I know sun roof is standed for BMW M5 ~!!!

Steven7;349471 said:
If a BMW M5 don't have drilled brake it means that is a fake one, if you want to comfirm is that a real M5 check with the road tax you will know the answere~!!!

Here is the pic for WQC7, I also think that is not a real M5, as I know sun roof is standed for BMW M5 ~!!!

fake, the car seems a bit too low

deepstrikerz;352019 said:
Any of you guys spotted this ride on streets before?

that G Power one is definitely not an M5... but some 5 er tuned by G Power... look at the wheel arches... tak cukup flare...

but the WQC 7, has those flared wheel arches... looks like an M5... HUD, grey importers do not bring it with HUD... it may be a really low specced M5... but then again... brakes not cross drilled... so can't be...

no pics, steven.... time for steven7 in action. Dunno fake or real M5. Nice number TAG2 with Hartge kit & exhaust.

azzy-CSL-wuzzy;352228 said:
that G Power one is definitely not an M5... but some 5 er tuned by G Power... look at the wheel arches... tak cukup flare...

but the WQC 7, has those flared wheel arches... looks like an M5... HUD, grey importers do not bring it with HUD... it may be a really low specced M5... but then again... brakes not cross drilled... so can't be...

well, the g-power is the fastest m5 u can buy in the market. but the g-power's brief spell in malaysia never bought it in. and the sighjt of those pussy BRASERRIEbus mercs makes me sick

Plan to build that ride in Malaysia actually and had contacted G-power on getting the quote. Sounds possible for them to do it in Malaysia. Anyone interested ?

I've got some of my mom's. =p
c95a0c14.jpg

2008-06-28_11-52-04_28062008837.jpg

2008-06-28_11-52-36_28062008840.jpg

2008-06-28_11-52-26_28062008839.jpg

that is a fantastic looking E39 Van1ty!
Love the Alpina wheels too.

Any idea what the market value is for a E39 M5?

Top Bottom