M5 spotted

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Didn't manage to get more pictures as owner prefer not to disclose more informations about his beast. But I did share with him about our forum topic (M5 Spotted) in BMW club Malaysia. Hopefully he'll join our forum soon.

deepstrikerz;368932 said:
Didn't manage to get more pictures as owner prefer not to disclose more informations about his beast. But I did share with him about our forum topic (M5 Spotted) in BMW club Malaysia. Hopefully he'll join our forum soon.

Ppl like that usually have too much money and too many cars to bother joining forums. =p

judging from his reply, likely. Any how no harm to join if he's interested. Looking forward for more members to join in.

xtracooljustin;275838 said:
I couldnt help wif da number... they r awesome numbers anyway...

CAR5-BMWM5.jpg

WQC7-BMWM5-front.jpg

The best of the best number plate
332992080l.jpg

woah, the m5 logo also exact alphabets like d emblem sia!!!

wooooooooooo....

killing look.........

bravo to the owner...

cheers

alpina b5;379472 said:
nice paint job, but the rims are a disaster

'matt black' .... is this color legal in malaysia? color look great but is it easy to maintain??????:stupid:
thinking of this color few years back.

june_yap;381904 said:
'matt black' .... is this color legal in malaysia? color look great but is it easy to maintain??????:stupid:
thinking of this color few years back.

there's no such thing as a law in malaysia

Hey, how would you be able to differentiate those 'genuine' M5s from those which have been fitted with the M5 bodykits?

Eggie86;397036 said:
Hey, how would you be able to differentiate those 'genuine' M5s from those which have been fitted with the M5 bodykits?

generally...the brakes coz it costs a lot & the V10 engine sound/roar. Also if u can spot the side fender & front bumper front view width which is narrower for the fake one as the real M5 is wider...the original M5 aluminuim fender costs a bomb so normally fake one they cut a whole on the existing aluminium fender to fit the side grill...
icon10.gif

Top Bottom