Lowered Black S3 AC E30 - ABF 3**2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Trust me..... if you are seated in the passenger seat beside him when he is driving, you will suddenly be wishing his car had airbags and a brake pedal on the passenger side!

His wife by self admission is immune to this already after years of exposure and can even sleep in the car!

That's his wife lah....
Actually I know his wife before I know him... hahhaha... Met her before during varsity days...
Model-looking??... She'll be swell to hear that.. Technically, she is a bit swell now since junior is on the way.. :D

Originally posted by scin@Nov 15 2005, 12:32 PM

His wife by self admission is immune to this already after years of exposure and can even sleep in the car!
...and even drives like him too. :ph34r:

And her present condition has not seemed to alter his driving style one bit.... (even with her in the car!)

Regards to your wife...

Dont drive so fast esp on a wet day next time...:) Again, the roar on your exhaust was sweet...

yup...i gotta say tht mrs CT can hold her own whn driving the e30's!!!

she is fast!!! :blink: :eek: :beaten:

Originally posted by walrus_lord@Nov 15 2005, 11:26 AM
Btw... there was a female beside him - looks like a model..
Are you sure a female?.... :rolleyes:

and the rest of you, are you sure his wife on that day with him ... :D

I came accross this car before(i think) when I pass him near bangsar last wednesday (when he wasnt stepping on it). Yes. has a very nice growl and wicked looking exhaust. After passing, he speed up and we had quite a run until the toll near eastin hotel. After the toll he even waited for me to catch up before going on a next run but too bad I had to turn towards SS2 and he goes straight to towards Kayu Ara. The driver has some huge tattoo patch on this arm. Young guy. SO thats Calvin Tan?

Originally posted by xtracooljustin@Nov 15 2005, 10:15 PM
mrs calvin tan is pregnant alredi, so ABF 3**2 must refrain from flying so fast...
Sigh :cry: thats why have to let go the M3 :cry:

hmm...wonder where is Calvin? Noticed he hasn't responded.. I just wanted to know what went through his mind when he saw me following him...

Originally posted by walrus_lord@Nov 16 2005, 03:18 PM
hmm...wonder where is Calvin? Noticed he hasn't responded.. I just wanted to know what went through his mind when he saw me following him...
I think he's quite used to others trying to catch up with him.. hahhaha

Originally posted by armereth@Nov 16 2005, 09:03 AM
I came accross this car before(i think) when I pass him near bangsar last wednesday (when he wasnt stepping on it). Yes. has a very nice growl and wicked looking exhaust. After passing, he speed up and we had quite a run until the toll near eastin hotel. After the toll he even waited for me to catch up before going on a next run but too bad I had to turn towards SS2 and he goes straight to towards Kayu Ara. The driver has some huge tattoo patch on this arm. Young guy. SO thats Calvin Tan?
Hey guys, sorry for the late response due to busy at work. Thanks for laughter and compliments. Especially my model looking pregnant wife ... :D :D . Sure my wife is happy to know that.

walrus_lord, thanks for the promotion. It was nice to play with you. Yes, we must drive safe especially when the road is wet. :) No worries, I have great control on my car after 20 years with my ABF :eek:k:

armereth, you must have got the wrong guy. Cause I don't even have a tattoo. But I do have ACS sticker tattoo on my E30. :D

If you see him on the highway on the way to KLIA cargo, don't even bother..... just GTF out of the way!

Originally posted by Calvin Tan@Nov 21 2005, 11:01 AM

armereth, you must have got the wrong guy. Cause I don't even have a tattoo. But I do have ACS sticker tattoo on my E30. :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last night I saw another e30 all red lowered on the federal highway around 8pm and he has got almost the same bodykits and rims as you - I am pretty damn sure he is one of our forumer as well.... he was just cruising along the wet road.....

Top Bottom