Sape punya M3 E30 Evo?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I think I saw the silver car you guys are talking about in Taman Tun just now. But the plate was WMS, not WNS...

Dont think it's an M3. Looks like an Obermaier wide bodykit. It's got an E36 M3 rear diffuser, FL rear lights, super deep dished BBS rims etc. etc.

Bailey said:
so JDY dont forget tonite ya our TT to PNDC .....c u ya
Hey sorry bro .. my car in workshop lah..lol..altenator rosak

nikazwaa said:
I think I saw the silver car you guys are talking about in Taman Tun just now. But the plate was WMS, not WNS...

Dont think it's an M3. Looks like an Obermaier wide bodykit. It's got an E36 M3 rear diffuser, FL rear lights, super deep dished BBS rims etc. etc.

Yea the one i saw was also WMS

nikazwaa said:

Hi bro, it might have been WMS.. it was a dark night.. hahaha..
so its not an M3?

btw, was at TTDI mamak yum char last night, and got a collection of UDMs there. an e46 M3, e34, e46s

saw that M3 yesterday at Sunway Damansara. he was driving it in the opposite direction.

haha, will give it a shot next time when he's on the same side of the road. vroom vroom..

yeah, it passed me too on jalan damansara... i won't be surprised its a bastardized e30..

p/s: jap engine

kelvinp said:
yeah, it passed me too on jalan damansara... i won't be surprised its a bastardized e30..

p/s: jap engine

bro dun say like that...every man got his own tastes ma...

as long its an e30 we shall appreciate it no matter what heart inside, right..? :)

tombstone said:
bro dun say like that...every man got his own tastes ma...

as long its an e30 we shall appreciate it no matter what heart inside, right..? :)

for some once you change engine to another marque....then it's no more a BMW. If you can do that to the heart, I think most wun hesitate to slap on accessories that dun belong on that car, that era.......

well, it's ur car, ur money, ur image but talk softer when you are here - for those applicable.:p

Jules said:
well, it's ur car, ur money, ur image but talk softer when you are here - for those applicable.:p

wah bro...what does this mean?? looking down on pplz? double standards? they also forummers of this club. why so prejudice? could be many reasons why they wanted the jap engine in their udm :

1. power
2. lower cost

etc

I dun have a jdm in my udm, but lets give everyone equal chance in this club. make this a better club for all to enjoy and acquire knowledge irrespective of whats under the hood. what say u man?

Common sense should be exercised here, this is a BMW Club. Once the heart of a UDM has been replaced with one from another make(japanese or otherwise), it no longer a candidate for discussion here.

We are not practicing double standards, we are upholding our responsibility of the roundel bestowed upon us. The International Council Of BMW Clubs have given us the recognition and endorsement of being THE official BMW Club in Malaysia. With this prestigious endorsement comes guidelines and responsibilities.

Simply put, if you find your boss's wife to be a MILF, would you proceed to share this with him?

datuk kevster...its juz an opinion..no need to get angry...

just something further to ponder, for eg, with all the recognition bestowed by INT Council of BMW, bcm still appointed a few individuals who drive jap eng in their udm right as committee members right?? ie NikAzwaa...but dun take it away from him...he is a helluva nice person and knowledgable enuff to be part of the committee. does this mean he doesnt deserve his post?

of course not, he is as equal a member as any of us.

just my 0.02 cents

tomb,

U see my "tongue in cheek" character at end of my sentence? Enugh said.

tombstone...........pls grow up, your next mod to consider should be maturity.

hahaha.....funny!...

its not using jap engine la!....jap exhaust,true!but not jap engine.....engine standard only....hahaha......

ritdijkit! said:
hahaha.....funny!...

its not using jap engine la!....jap exhaust,true!but not jap engine.....engine standard only....hahaha......

you know this car bro?