NKVE 12:30am 20th July

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel, your type (a) driver probably thinks your's is an aunty spec 325 lar, not fair! Hahahaha!

Necc,

must be because i removed my 325 badge from my boot lid.

will be getting those cheapo cursive numerical letters and putting up '318' soon!

Oh yeah, that pic in my avatar, definately photoshopped with GT Auto garage and dyno in the back ground, then again, it could be someone else's car.

mmmmmmmmm.

Public roads are not race tracks. Drive like aunty or not, at least he whacks it out at Sepang.

Me from Ipoh too.... to be exact..... near Gunung Rapat..
Will travel back on a monthly basis.

David Yong said:
Me a slow driver too :)

Hey guys..... have something to share with everyone :)

me oso slow driver la. me likes trunk roads...can stop at Bidor for Pun Chun Duck noodles,buy petai and chiak kopi in Ipoh.

Daniel i think you are mature enough to ignore any comments that might have offended you, there is no need to make open threats to other people. If the whole forum starts accusing you of talk crap are you going to hunt down everyone and challange them??? You dont have to prove anything to anyone...but openly telling ace99 to watch out on the streets is very immature of you.

In my eyes your replies are a bit extreme. So i suggest you take a step back and think if all of this is really worth it. There will always be someone which will question us about what we say, its a never ending thing. I also suggest that you stop threatening ace99 as this forum doesnt condone this type of behaviour. Please refrain yourself from behaving like this.

This thread shall be closed in the next 24hours as it has become a pointless discussion.

Thank You

-The Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom