Sape punya M3 E30 Evo?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
met a friend the other day..he said tthe owner of tht car is his friends...told him to try n get his friend to join this website.... btw, its an obermaier wide bodykit...

kevster30 said:
tombstone...........pls grow up, your next mod to consider should be maturity.

kevster in that case, u are most welcome to mod that with me....u need it more than me...

Anyway, getting back to topic, been seeing afew e30-m3 'clones' running around, quite sure they are not ori with most of them having the 'wrong' c-pillar. Went to theva's place last week and saw him converting an e30 to m3 version with his fibre kits.

Actually, how many ori e30-m3 are there in Malaysia? Don't know if alvin's 320is applies.

i know of 3

1 in subang
1 in kl/pj
1 in johore- not sure if its still there

anyway, ori or not ori, what do you mean by that, original from the factory?
the e30 m3 was based on the e30 chasis- i say based, this can vary for some( this has been discussed before ), so is the m3 an ori car?

what if i took all parts of an m3 and transplant it into an e30 , right up to factory spec, would it still be an ori?
what if i had an m3, the engine blew replaced it with 6 cylinders M power, would it still be an ori e30 m3?
what if the m3 was lhd, i converted it into a right had drive, bore the ori 2.3 engine into 2.6l engine, put after market engine management system, would it still be an ori
what if my e30 m3 was stripped out of all the interiors, replaced with "normal" e30 parts, would it still be considered an e30 m3

to answere if there are an "factory spec m3" in malaysia, i don't think so, the s14 engine would last 10 years here, unless it has been in a garage for about 90% of it's life......

mr teejay, the M3 you mentioned above located in subang is painted in the ///M livery ,rite? do you know the owner?

Aidi_E30 said:
mr teejay, the M3 you mentioned above located in subang is painted in the ///M livery ,rite? do you know the owner?

hmmm......it's a red LHD, he is on the forum too

oic.. havent seen the red m3 before.. though my friends said they saw an m3 painted in the traditional light blue,dark blue, red of the bmw motorsports division fueling up in subang.. looks like a race car la.. though i havent seen it in person to verify if it was an actual m3..

tombstone said:
bro dun say like that...every man got his own tastes ma...

as long its an e30 we shall appreciate it no matter what heart inside, right..? :)
RESPECT...:)
it's all bout hp n monayyy....

teejay said:
i know of 3

to answere if there are an "factory spec m3" in malaysia, i don't think so, the s14 engine would last 10 years here, unless it has been in a garage for about 90% of it's life......

Ok so no factory speced e30-m3 in malaysia then..................but because malaysia boleh, lots of e30-m3 wannabees

shafiquez83 said:
i guess if it`s white in colour..it belong to some guy name sashi..he`s living in damansar utama...

hahaha who is this ?... white in colour but no wide bodykit laah...nt m3 ...

btw : shafiquez83 .. sashi is my bro lah..nw im driving the car..

zaskar said:
Ok so no factory speced e30-m3 in malaysia then..................but because malaysia boleh, lots of e30-m3 wannabees

it exist, i can show u one lhd unit other than berq's red one...

its white in colour - currently stripped of its 2.3 and replacing its ori heart with a 3.2 lump...

its lying some where in the outskirts of kemuning being restored to surpass its former glory...

:)

kellos2010;582834 said:
is it wcs 6836....i saw it once....it got ac bodykit

an old thread re-bumped again ...

kellos welcome to the forum ..since your 1st post already here ...

it mine...hahhahaah....ac body .....325i.....great car to drive....selit jam sgt puas ati....ase cm kancil....hahahhahah