NKVE 12:30am 20th July

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said i was'nt me.... hehehehe 12:00am could'nt care less who i pass by.... janji cepat sampai destination ma.... again it wasn't me..sorry

Sigh, mine only does 180KPH. No, not japan spec, it's just plain underpowered.

aramis said:
Probably that guy has stomach-ache and needs to go to the loo urgently. That is what I probably will do if it happens to me......:rolleyes:

Hahahaha... You read my mind exactly!! It happened to me too! Sorry to that grey E30 I walloped on the way!!!

Casanova, no disrespect dude, but if this is the first time you've ever been pushed to 210km/h, you're running with the wrong crowd...

wei, Necc,
Welcome back. Hasn't been the same in here without you.

Get ya finger out & clear out your inbox.

Daniel

Whoever wants a run i will give it, but only if i am not carrying food or drinks in the car (incase of spilliage) OR if the guy is a recklass driver.

Only about a mth ago on the NS highway, a turbo Wira tried to cucuk me while on the way to KL.

So my style is to let him pass, then tailgate him. After traffic, the road opened up and i tail-gated him all the way until he blew he's motor at 180km/h. If not i would have held it all the way to the top.

Oh well, a kill is a kill.

I actually have a chip on my shoulder for two guys who are friends in Penang. A kitted out MB C200K and a semi-kitted out E46 325. Fate still have not allowed us to meet on the road on the right circumstances.

Some people just 'em-cha-'see'

Anyways, welcome back!

Yeah, I agree- I will do my best to give anyone a run for their money, regardless of the vehicle I'm in, unless he/she's being reckless. I don't allow food in my cars, generally...

Cucuk'ing someone till their engine blows up- not that's a feather in your cap!

Other than a certain red Golf GTi, I haven't found any worthy playmates for Gertrude...

I do believe there are 2 genre of drivers on this choice of topic.

a) driver who will pick their fights; the kind that will ONLY come when he thinks he can beat you. MY FAVORITE KIND to bait.

b) driver that is willing to try and see what happens. IMHO this type of driver is usually the friendly, down to earth guy that will not give the "I want to kill you" stare.

Whats your story with the Red GTi?

wait until the day a e90 325i cucuk you behind..... then you will feel more like you want to sell your car away :p

E90 325i - (2497 cc) 160 kW (218 bhp), 250 Nm (184 ft·lbf), 6 cylinder, 24 valves.

E90 330i - (2996 cc) 190 kW (258 bhp), 300 Nm (221 ft·lbf), 6 cylinder, 24 valves.

That's all you are bringing to the plate?

On! Bring it!

The Necessary said:
Casanova, no disrespect dude, but if this is the first time you've ever been pushed to 210km/h, you're running with the wrong crowd...

hit top speed many times before....couple times in US, couple times here.

Took my car to the local race track in US and Sepang once here.

I just meant that normally people give up before I hit top speed, not many times has someone made me go all the way to top speed and not give up.

If I really wanted to go out and have race kills on NKVE every night I'd just borrow my dad's Ferrari, but that wouldn't be too much fun now would it? ;)

Daniel said:
E90 325i - (2497 cc) 160 kW (218 bhp), 250 Nm (184 ft·lbf), 6 cylinder, 24 valves.

E90 330i - (2996 cc) 190 kW (258 bhp), 300 Nm (221 ft·lbf), 6 cylinder, 24 valves.

That's all you are bringing to the plate?

On! Bring it!

haha, was just looking at that....a s/c'd E46 would kill the E90

Friend of mine in US (330Ci) has more WHP than an M3 has BHP!!

The Necessary said:
Yeah, I agree- I will do my best to give anyone a run for their money, regardless of the vehicle I'm in, unless he/she's being reckless. I don't allow food in my cars, generally...

Cucuk'ing someone till their engine blows up- not that's a feather in your cap!

Other than a certain red Golf GTi, I haven't found any worthy playmates for Gertrude...

eeric's gti? wah, if only my car is as fast as your Gertrude.. :D

Daniel said:
I do believe there are 2 genre of drivers on this choice of topic.

a) driver who will pick their fights; the kind that will ONLY come when he thinks he can beat you. MY FAVORITE KIND to bait.

b) driver that is willing to try and see what happens. IMHO this type of driver is usually the friendly, down to earth guy that will not give the "I want to kill you" stare.

Whats your story with the Red GTi?

yup.. type a) can be very hostile and reckless.. type b) are very friendly and always part with giving u a wave or thumbs-up!

Necc was right,

There are idiots in here.

The Necessary said:
Yo Daniel, swore to stay away, but some idiots now think they can run the club as they please, without regard for member opinion, and in the process are running the club into the ground. I'm back to make sure those idiots don't get elected next term. Inbox is clear.

Anyways, to stay on topic, if Casanova had run into you, I'm sure you'd have given him a run for his money up to and over 210km/h...

Casanova said:
hit top speed many times before....couple times in US, couple times here.

Took my car to the local race track in US and Sepang once here.

I just meant that normally people give up before I hit top speed, not many times has someone made me go all the way to top speed and not give up.

If I really wanted to go out and have race kills on NKVE every night I'd just borrow my dad's Ferrari, but that wouldn't be too much fun now would it? ;)

Dude, you got me all wrong, it's not about the kills, winning or losing. I'm just surprised that the friends you run with don't regularly push your car to it's 210km/h limit; which admittedly, is not a very high top speed at all.

Ie. you're still running with the wrong crowd! Hahaha! You should join Adam and a couple of our off forum friends for a drive one day- I promise we'll all be driving spiritedly enough to hit your top speed several times! Not of the Ferrari, of course! But you're welcome to bring it!

adliz said:
eeric's gti? wah, if only my car is as fast as your Gertrude.. :D

That bugger could make a Tiara go fast... he's such a twat! Hahaha!

Eh, you in your M was easily as quick as me in Gertrude down Ulu Yam, dunno what you talking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom