Kampung Alai Seafood in Malacca

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Updated on the 9th Nov 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kampung Alai Melaka Weekend Dinner Drive
Date: 27 - 28 November 2010
Time: Most probably depart meeting place at 4:30pm.......might only take us less than an hour to Ayer Keroh
Meeting place: Sungai Besi Toll R&R
Please indicate no. of pax & whether staying overnite with no of rooms

Participants
1. Stanleycck - 2+1
2. Herbert - 2
3. DigitalPunk - 2
4. Thomas Tan - 2
5. Mizhan - 2+3
6. Black E90 - 2
7. Iceman13 - 2
8. Johnj - 2+1
9. gregcwho - 2+3
10. GayBigbang - 2......
11. Climenta - 2......
12. Deep - 2
13. dzuljazz2001 - 2+more......
14. 535i - 1.........or more.....
15. haKKaMeE - 2
16. JYazid ( Sweeper........ ) - 2+++++
17. Simplesoul 2 pax - Don't need hotel
18. affan66 - 2-3 pax - NEED hotel!!
19. szehoong - 1 .......but could be more
20. ssmann - 2 + 1
21. etquah - 1 or more......
22. Iceman63 ( Nikki ) - 1 +++
23. shaifuddin70 - 2+4
25.kayz - 2+2

anakin;579873 said:
BP...gi nak?..Chilli bro, which hotel for overnight??

...waaaaaah... ade orang sejak kete dia dah siap nie lain macam la garangnya..... yelaaaah m30b35 la katakaaan

chili e30;578799 said:
i have secure 3 superior room & a family suit,so below is the person who need room.for those who need room please update me before wed 10/11.for those who already booked room please pm me your detail cause i need to update hotel front office.

1.afan 66-1 superior room rm184 nett with breakfast
2.vacant -1 superior room rm184 nett with breakfast
3.vacant -1 superior room rm 184 nett with breakfast
4.gregcwho-1 family suit rm 276 nett with breakfast

Bro Chilli - I require 1 room pls, superior room will do. What details do you need? I will PM you. Tq

i will have three kids with me.Will that fit the superior room or I need an extra bed?

SimpleSoul;580072 said:
tk yah risau.. ko sesat kat melaka... kan i ade... melaka boy mah....

SS, ko kpg kat ner ah ....:) samo2 kito org melaka nie ahahahaha .... bole bukak counter "road direction and "happy joints" information khas utk UDM2 dari BMWCM? btw, wa kpg kat Kg Tengah, Bkt Lintang ..:wink:

2.mizhan -1 superior room rm184 nett with breakfast
3.mizhan -1 superior room rm 184 nett with breakfast

chili e30;580265 said:
2.mizhan -1 superior room rm184 nett with breakfast
3.mizhan -1 superior room rm 184 nett with breakfast

Any standard room available? I might be coming alone as no one could join me at the moment.

Thanks! :)

szehoong;580271 said:
Any standard room available? I might be coming alone as no one could join me at the moment.

standard room fully booked will try to ask is there any cancellation booking.

dzuljazz2001;579902 said:
:cool: bro, dun drive, makan n go back laaa ....stay ovenite and I take you to all the "mak chicks" places to chill the nite weii..... anyway I can assist with the hotel arrangement? ... I can get quite a good rate at Equatorial ..just let me knw....this goes to affan as well ....whats your budget like bro??:smokin::burnout:

Can get good rate at Equatorial kah? Equatorial Club how cheap you can get it for? My mom stayed there last time and she couldnt stop praising the hotel. Wanna try it.

Bedok;580369 said:
Can get good rate at Equatorial kah? Equatorial Club how cheap you can get it for? My mom stayed there last time and she couldnt stop praising the hotel. Wanna try it.

you can check with them.

szehoong;580271 said:

bro,just secure a standard room for you & is rm140++ with breakfast.please pm me your persona detaill to me so i can provide the hotel.

cheers
chili e30

Apologies, I am unable to make this drive. Do enjoy, have fun and above all drive safe.

ssmann;581842 said:
Apologies, I am unable to make this drive. Do enjoy, have fun and above all drive safe.

you come i bring you to buy ah beng gt wing...after that we go feng tao...

Top Bottom