PETRONAS Euro 5 Diesel Drive Event

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
petronas euro5 launched out in 2016? now i just realize..
coz i start to pump their euro5 in june 2017, mayb me area's petronas station just sell their euro 5..

iristega said:
coz i start to pump their euro5 in june 2017, mayb me area's petronas station just sell their euro 5..
how's the performance? did you satisfy? my friend not encourage me to pump their euro5, so i want to hear your experience

iristega said:
now they expand more and more petrol station that hv sell euro5..at first they just hv 5 station that got sell euro5 at east m'sia then expand to 50++ now and soon will expand to 100++ station...

iristega said:
i thought this year too..
thinking why they take so long to finally sell in 2017
luckily i found this site to clarify for petronas albeit they're a bit slow la

quite suprised with petronas euro 5 performance
i got try but dono is not daily so not accurate or how
because i feel okok only after using

whistle said:
how's the performance? did you satisfy? my friend not encourage me to pump their euro5, so i want to hear your experience
i hv compare it wif other company's euro5..i think petronas euro5 is better for my hilux...
after pump it for a while, the sound of engine has obviously reduced..so i quite satisfy with it..
ermmmmm, why your friend does not encourage you to pump??

Wabbittutu said:
i thought this year too..
thinking why they take so long to finally sell in 2017
luckily i found this site to clarify for petronas albeit they're a bit slow la
i think they're doing improvement in euro5's quality... that's why they launch out their euro5 so slow...
i heard my friend say that their euro5 is more powerful when pick up, but i seldom pick up so i dun know..just felt that the sound of engine has reduced only

Donny said:
i hv compare it wif other company's euro5..i think petronas euro5 is better for my hilux...
after pump it for a while, the sound of engine has obviously reduced..so i quite satisfy with it..
my bro told me that petronas euro5 recorded higher cetane number than other company so it's more obvious that u can felt the noise of engine has reduced.

Heard Petronas euro 5 can clean engine but not sure about the rest
at least can save some money from maintenance and the discomfort of no car lol
perhaps anyone else has tried too

Donny said:
i think they're doing improvement in euro5's quality... that's why they launch out their euro5 so slow...
i heard my friend say that their euro5 is more powerful when pick up, but i seldom pick up so i dun know..just felt that the sound of engine has reduced only
ya i knw friends r saying about the power but i also dont always pick up
just on normal road so dont wana waste fuel simply only
unless i use on offroad then yes

Donny said:
yup. i also feel the same for my ford
albeit i only pumped for 2 weeks but there is slight improvement when its quiet
if noisy places hard to listen the difference

Donny said:
bcoz my friend say that petronas euro5 is not fuel efficient compare to other euro5..

whistle said:
bcoz my friend say that petronas euro5 is not fuel efficient compare to other euro5..
i don't think so...maybe ur friend's car is not suitable...i think the fuel consumption of petronas euro5 is just same wif other company euro5..

silverbullet said:
How's the performance and feel of Petronas Euro5 diesel compared to BHP, Shell and Petron?
I think you can give it a try for euro 5 diesel but for my feeling I think Petronas euro 5 give me the best performance for my car

Top Bottom