Kampung Alai Seafood in Malacca

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Updated on the 3rd Oct 2010

Kampung Alai Melaka Weekend Dinner Drive
Date: 27 - 28 November 2010
Time: Most probably depart meeting place at 4:30pm.......might only take us less than an hour to Ayer Keroh
Meeting place: Sungai Besi Toll R&R
Please indicate no. of pax & whether staying overnite with no of rooms

Participants
1. Stanleycck - 2+1
2. Herbert - 2
3. DigitalPunk - 2
4. Thomas Tan - 2
5. Mizhan - 2
6. Black E90 - 2
7. Iceman13 - 2
8. Johnj - 2+1
9. gregcwho - 2+3
10. GayBigbang - 2......
11. Climenta - 2......
12. Deep - 2
13. dzuljazz2001 - 2+more......
14. 535i - 1.........or more.....
15. haKKaMeE - 2
16. JYazid ( Sweeper........ ) - 2+++++
17. Simplesoul 2 pax - Don't need hotel
18. affan66 - 2-3 pax - NEED hotel!!
19. szehoong - 1 .......but could be more
20. ssmann - 2 + 1
21. etquah - 1 or more......
22. Iceman63 ( Nikki ) - 1 +++
23. shaifuddin70 - 2+4

Updated on the 4th Oct 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kampung Alai Melaka Weekend Dinner Drive
Date: 27 - 28 November 2010
Time: Most probably depart meeting place at 4:30pm.......might only take us less than an hour to Ayer Keroh
Meeting place: Sungai Besi Toll R&R
Please indicate no. of pax & whether staying overnite with no of rooms

Participants
1. Stanleycck - 2+1
2. Herbert - 2
3. DigitalPunk - 2
4. Thomas Tan - 2
5. Mizhan - 2
6. Black E90 - 2
7. Iceman13 - 2
8. Johnj - 2+1
9. gregcwho - 2+3
10. GayBigbang - 2......
11. Climenta - 2......
12. Deep - 2
13. dzuljazz2001 - 2+more......
14. 535i - 1.........or more.....
15. haKKaMeE - 2
16. JYazid ( Sweeper........ ) - 2+++++
17. Simplesoul 2 pax - Don't need hotel
18. affan66 - 2-3 pax - NEED hotel!!
19. szehoong - 1 .......but could be more
20. ssmann - 2 + 1
21. etquah - 1 or more......
22. Iceman63 ( Nikki ) - 1 +++
23. shaifuddin70 - 2+4
25.kayz - 2+2

Selingan Iklan:

A few good souls have commented to me that our drives are becoming dangerous in that an accident or something is just waiting to happen. This is because people tend to drive very fast on the highways and B/C roads etc. Yes we all have powerful cars etc. but it must be driven with care.

Also, some commented that there are newbies amongst us, whose driving skills are yet unknown....
some get excited during the drives, seeing the others driving/doing things with their cars.... and they want to do the same...
know yourself and your limit..... know your car and it's limits.....

I know I can do Sg Besi Toll to Skudai Toll in 2 hours flat and from my house in Sunway to my father's house in Ipoh in 1hr15mins..... but that's me......
And I know I can do it in my Cutie car (some of you knows what I have in there...) BUT AGAIN THAT'S ME AND MY CAR.....
i know myself and I know my car.....

I also know there are M cars, Supercharged, Turbo's, Diesel powered etc out there.....
BUT.... please know your car and know your self limit.....

Let's not have an incident, which is too late by then.....

So Think About It.....

Friendly message and reminder brought to you by:

Secretary
BMWCM

i have secure 3 superior room & a family suit,so below is the person who need room.for those who need room please update me before wed 10/11.for those who already booked room please pm me your detail cause i need to update hotel front office.

1.afan 66-1 superior room rm184 nett with breakfast
2.vacant -1 superior room rm184 nett with breakfast
3.vacant -1 superior room rm 184 nett with breakfast
4.gregcwho-1 family suit rm 276 nett with breakfast

QD250;578773 said:
Selingan Iklan:

A few good souls have commented to me that our drives are becoming dangerous in that an accident or something is just waiting to happen. This is because people tend to drive very fast on the highways and B/C roads etc. Yes we all have powerful cars etc. but it must be driven with care.

Also, some commented that there are newbies amongst us, whose driving skills are yet unknown....
some get excited during the drives, seeing the others driving/doing things with their cars.... and they want to do the same...
know yourself and your limit..... know your car and it's limits.....

I know I can do Sg Besi Toll to Skudai Toll in 2 hours flat and from my house in Sunway to my father's house in Ipoh in 1hr15mins..... but that's me......
And I know I can do it in my Cutie car (some of you knows what I have in there...) BUT AGAIN THAT'S ME AND MY CAR.....

I also know there are M cars, Supercharged, Turbo's, Diesel powered etc out there.....
BUT.... please know your car and know your self limit.....

Let's not have an incident, which is too late by then.....

So Think About It.....

Secretary
BMWCM

A very timely reminder to all oldbies and newbies

QD250;578773 said:
Selingan Iklan:

Secretary
BMWCM

......not to mention you made all corners straight in the KL-Sungkai - Kuala Selangor - KL drive. :listen:

chili e30;578799 said:
i have secure 3 superior room & a family suit,so below is the person who need room.for those who need room please update me before wed 10/11.for those who already booked room please pm me your detail cause i need to update hotel front office.

1.afan 66-1 superior room rm184 nett with breakfast
2.vacant -1 superior room rm184 nett with breakfast
3.vacant -1 superior room rm 184 nett with breakfast
4.gregcwho-1 family suit rm 276 nett with breakfast

jay, ko nak overnight tak? aku gi sorang je, jomla:D

bluepanther;579812 said:
......not to mention you made all corners straight in the KL-Sungkai - Kuala Selangor - KL drive. :listen:
BP...gi nak?..Chilli bro, which hotel for overnight??

stanleycck;578161 said:
Chili, please send Affan the Hotels Webpage and address.........

:cool: bro, dun drive, makan n go back laaa ....stay ovenite and I take you to all the "mak chicks" places to chill the nite weii..... anyway I can assist with the hotel arrangement? ... I can get quite a good rate at Equatorial ..just let me knw....this goes to affan as well ....whats your budget like bro??:smokin::burnout:

...."pleasant reminder" ..especially to newly quad fitted UDM.......ingat2 sikit aaaahhh...speed kills ....cabutzzzzz :vroam:

dzuljazz2001;579902 said:
:cool: bro, dun drive, makan n go back laaa ....stay ovenite and I take you to all the "mak chicks" places to chill the nite weii..... anyway I can assist with the hotel arrangement? ... I can get quite a good rate at Equatorial ..just let me knw....this goes to affan as well ....whats your budget like bro??:smokin::burnout:

As long it's not 'neneks'.... okay la bro. cabutssssss :vroam: Jangan mara aa :D

climenta;579849 said:

:smokin: abis laa ko Jay .... that mapley is eyeing you oledi weiii .....:biggrin: ....the "neneks" I reserved for JYazid n Iceman63 ...kite warga emas, ko olang muda ....:eek:

climenta;579849 said:

Great idea la macha gay. But wait, let me find aweks first. Last resort, if cannot find one .....i'll call you.kekeke :D

anakin;579963 said:
Thanks Bro Chilli...the hotel is right in the middle of the town?..Malu nak cakap, but I'm afraid I cannot get out of the town the next morning...lost!:smokin:

jom bro.. kita bawak family. pagi esok tu kita sesat sama2 :D

i have given my details to Chili for the hotel arrangement.
I suppose this is for Aldy hotel. If there is any change to say, Equatorial, let me know. Cheers folks

Top Bottom