Is this serious for a 21 months old car?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
astroboy;452656 said:
Dunno how much the benda cost..but for sure Ingress gonna recover it from BMW Malaysia. I happy, they happy.. :D

Nothing for me to sign, just the gate pass.. :p

Met Bailey there, I think its Bailey the yeehaaaaa guy, servicing his twin turbo.. :eek::38:

i bet u must have met different Bailey hehehehehee.............. TWIN TURBO ????????????? u must be kidding

mmmmmmm tat samantha leng lui i think her duty is to send people ek.........she sent me to OU toooooooo:top::wink:

astroboy;452962 said:
Kenot see la.. no dipstick. Open the oil cap also can't see much..

bro time for you to be the first to install a CUSTOM made dip stick then .....

i bet everyone will follow you ....and even better you may be able to sell it and make some moolah ...

astroboy;452954 said:
Wei, the last oil change was 3k km ago at SC using Syntium LL la. Maybe the oil no good kua.. :p :D

Just curious Astroboy, since your car under warranty and not part of the maintenance schedule. Do you change your engine oil at Ingress or you do it outside?

etquah..Astroboy multi-talented. He changes on his own. He is the mechanic himself. I think in one of the older posts, he even show the step-by-step DIY on how to change engine oil..

ICEMAN 13;453006 said:
bro time for you to be the first to install a CUSTOM made dip stick then .....

i bet everyone will follow you ....and even better you may be able to sell it and make some moolah ...

I'm working on the water temperature gauge now, then oil temp and oil pressure gauge for my E90.. before move on to dipstick. Any total lost 2004 E46 around? So I can salvage the parts? :D

racheltoh;453240 said:
etquah..Astroboy multi-talented. He changes on his own. He is the mechanic himself. I think in one of the older posts, he even show the step-by-step DIY on how to change engine oil..

Haha... I can sing too.. :wink: but not competition level la.. :D :D Bila mau karaoke? :D

etquah;453226 said:
Just curious Astroboy, since your car under warranty and not part of the maintenance schedule. Do you change your engine oil at Ingress or you do it outside?

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18080

astroboy said:
I'm working on the water temperature gauge now, then oil temp and oil pressure gauge for my E90.. before move on to dipstick. Any total lost 2004 E46 around? So I can salvage the parts? :D

Astro's upcoming project....

I also want...

3318899830_d7a2be4195.jpg

2684385482_c9dcf481a3.jpg

I was quoted FOB Japan near RM4k for the gauges, all in complete with the holder/pod and adapter for the sensor probes fitment. *&^%$#@!!

The gauges are Made in UK, Cash and Carry price in UK is near RM500 per gauge x 3, with standard sensor probes, need to find adapter and Ts for E90 fitment and no holders or pods for the gauges.. *&^%$#@!! x2

astroboy;453256 said:

Haha... I can sing too.. :wink: but not competition level la.. :D :D Bila mau karaoke? :D

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18080

Thank you for you answer. I think that is not what I have in mind. I pay someone to do it for me. Confirmed the procedures not from any official SC.:wink:

racheltoh;453240 said:

I wont dare to do it Rachel even though there is a step by step DIY. Probably because i cant sing as well. He he

etquah;453372 said:
Thank you for you answer. I think that is not what I have in mind. ...

Not asking u to do la, just answering u that it was done, with "evidence".. :eek: :D

ahahhahahahah no need to protest upfront..come for a karaoke session and I will determine?? etquah & astro??

Etquah..if u ask someone outside to change, plus filter, oil..about rm600. blacke90, me ar..drive all the way to astro's house ...

astroboy;453324 said:
I was quoted FOB Japan near RM4k for the gauges, all in complete with the holder/pod and adapter for the sensor probes fitment. *&^%$#@!!

The gauges are Made in UK, Cash and Carry price in UK is near RM500 per gauge x 3, with standard sensor probes, need to find adapter and Ts for E90 fitment and no holders or pods for the gauges.. *&^%$#@!! x2

Where in UK can you find them? I am going to London next week, and I might be able to check it out... but don't know where to go. PM me your email la... then we can contact each other in case I find something good :)

racheltoh;453446 said:
ahahhahahahah no need to protest upfront..come for a karaoke session and I will determine?? etquah & astro??

Etquah..if u ask someone outside to change, plus filter, oil..about rm600. blacke90, me ar..drive all the way to astro's house ...

Ya ya, I save some money and I dont mind bringing along1 bucket of KFC along to eat while waiting for oil change. HA HA

racheltoh;453446 said:

Alo! you sounded like I owe u commission le.. :p

Traveler;453481 said:
Where in UK can you find them? I am going to London next week, and I might be able to check it out... but don't know where to go. PM me your email la... then we can contact each other in case I find something good :)

Wah! Honeymoon ka? :D

Ya... bring home one set of used E90 MSport bodykit, plenty junk shop there.. :p :D :D

Checked already, nearest dealer is in Luton, London itself no motorsport shop.. :(

More leaks..

leak2.jpg

.. found out at 5am at TTDI car park.. :(

Mileage 28k km.. are they normal? I think that's where our oil loss goes to.. :eek:

Camera placed under left headlight, close to radiator, aim towards the crank pully. Our 4-potter has plenty of space in front of the engine, so much so, one full size adult can hide inside.. :D

The bottom black colored section of the engine is the engine oil pan. So I'm suspecting the oil pan profile gasket (item 4 below) Holland liao.
MTM3NjE2X3A=.png

And I don't understand how come the mechanical belt tensioner (Item 1 below) has so much oil stain on the pulley surface:
ODQwMjhfcA==.png

leak2_01.jpg

Damn good camera la.Love the details...complete with a email some more:top:

Hi AB, if you plan to change the sump gasket I would suggest to change the item 10 & 7 as well, item 10 I bought yesterday for RM35 and item 7 for RM3 but I guess you still have warranty so no problem. They have to dismantle a lot of things to get the sump out. My N42 at 110k km starts to leak this way too....now still have leak at flywheel cover (behid the oil sump), tensen wooo to see oil on the porch. N42 and N46 shares a lot of common item....next maybe change the solenoid valve o-rings too, they are cheap at RM7/pair (we need 2)

Top Bottom