Is the Haze choking you yet?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
It should blardy rain in Sumatra as well!! Anyway, great to see the rain fall!!! :)

c-square said:
yups, you can say that again, okow. It's storming here in Damansara Heights as well. Let's also hope that the winds change directions again (and for good) until the open burning in Indo ceases.

Noting that it floods easily here in KL during a heavy downpour....I dont mind it at all. As long as it clears our skies of that bloody haze. ...its been too gloomy, bad for Tourism, stalls food, very bad for business!

okow said:
YEAH! Its raining heavily in KL. One of the few times Im happy that it does rain....hopefully this would clear our skies up a little.

It start to rain here too in Tmn Desa, Old Klang Road, now i'm all happy :D

c-square said:
yups, you can say that again, okow. It's storming here in Damansara Heights as well. Let's also hope that the winds change directions again (and for good) until the open burning in Indo ceases.

Let's pray for that c-square, otherwise we'll doom :(

okow said:
Noting that it floods easily here in KL during a heavy downpour....I dont mind it at all. As long as it clears our skies of that bloody haze. ...its been too gloomy, bad for Tourism, stalls food, very bad for business!

U can say that again okow, besides, now it affect some of the flight schedule too :(

I hope we can get rid of this quickly & safe :D

Hell Boyz said:
U can say that again okow, besides, now it affect some of the flight schedule too :(

I hope we can get rid of this quickly & safe :D

Here it is. I'll say it again:

"Noting that it floods easily here in KL during a heavy downpour....I dont mind it at all. As long as it clears our skies of that bloody haze. ...its been too gloomy, bad for Tourism, stalls food, very bad for business!"

okow said:
Here it is. I'll say it again:

"Noting that it floods easily here in KL during a heavy downpour....I dont mind it at all. As long as it clears our skies of that bloody haze. ...its been too gloomy, bad for Tourism, stalls food, very bad for business!"

Got it man, u dun have to repeat it, lol :D

Good news. A heavy rainfall is expected this evening and tomorrow in Sepang, Klang and Shah Alam area. There's a huge storm cell over the Straits of Malacca just about to make landfall on our west coast.

funfer_fahrer said:
Good news. A heavy rainfall is expected this evening and tomorrow in Sepang, Klang and Shah Alam area. There's a huge storm cell over the Straits of Malacca just about to make landfall on our west coast.

Wow, so nice, merdeka again :D

Dude, it's not raining in Damansara Heights, it's pouring torrential thunderstorm. but as far as I can see it's still hazy after that!

Same here in Cheras!! Still blardy hazy! Looks like we need a shift in wind direction!!!!! :(

DingChavez said:
Dude, it's not raining in Damansara Heights, it's pouring torrential thunderstorm. but as far as I can see it's still hazy after that!

DingChavez bro, sorry to hear that but i guess the rain had stopped even on my side here, Tmn Desa :(

Hope to have more tomorrow :D

ALBundy said:
Same here in Cheras!! Still blardy hazy! Looks like we need a shift in wind direction!!!!! :(

Hey, i tot cheras had heavy rain, that's weird but nvm wait till tomorrow, only afraid, tomorrow never come :D

5.20pm - Central KL

Rain stopped.... but still blardy hazy... only slightly better than this morning.

you knw what, maybe if we can gather like 200 members at one time and we can all face north and pass wind together, that might be a wind of change and send the haze back to Indonesia. It might work wei

Top Bottom