Door Scratches. Where is the pro?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
REALLY REALLY hate those f@ckers who just anyhow open the car door and BANG! hit my car. Need to repaint door panels at the rate of once every 2 years. Waste $$$ only. :mad:

Mouse said:
not sure if u guys agree with me, notice that when u r driving a proton last time and u dun mind parking anywhere (sometimes no parking and too desperate u even ramp up the curb to park) nothing happen for many many year of parking this way. but when u got a better car and r more affraid n careful, more bad things is likely to happen, and when it happen your heart break like your gf dump u :D

Actually my ex-proton also I care so much, i try to keep a distance from other car while parking. But it seem unavoidable.

Another frustrated things about the dent when u get it from the highway lorries carry with stones.

dumeort, I hate rock/stone chips...I have a few on my bumper and hood. It s hard to avoid...

I usually park side parking & never park next to the other car..this thing happen frequent..sometimes people just see u drive a beemer or merc(jealousy), they just park closer to u so tht when they open their door, purposely open with kencang & hit yr door..so there are big ding on your door..sometimes rather park at yellow line..pay saman still cheaper than repaint yr door..:D

But you can escape one time, two times, three times, then what ? Kena jugak .... therefore put some rubber beside the door like bumper car.. hahaha

dumeort said:
But you can escape one time, two times, three times, then what ? Kena jugak .... therefore put some rubber beside the door like bumper car.. hahaha

...better yet....just bring along a security guard, ask him to jaga your car while you go down to shop :D

KL2DC said:
...better yet....just bring along a security guard, ask him to jaga your car while you go down to shop :D

he he..
bawak skali budak2 car wash tu..
sambil2 tu bule basuh kereta skali..

kalu lama shopping,
bule suruh diorang polish + wax skali.. :D

fire said:
I usually park side parking & never park next to the other car..this thing happen frequent..sometimes people just see u drive a beemer or merc(jealousy), they just park closer to u so tht when they open their door, purposely open with kencang & hit yr door..so there are big ding on your door..sometimes rather park at yellow line..pay saman still cheaper than repaint yr door..:D

Agree with fire..side parking or illegal parking is better then kena dent..:D

Side parking..u risk drivers raming into ur bumper and scratch it or when they reverse or get out...they leave a mark on the bumper...

Do you guys got experience about the some ppl hate bmw car and just simply scratch your door using keys or screw driver ? someone like anti-UDM?

dumeort said:
can tell him we club members and get discount ?

Not sure..

Based from him, the normal charges for his client ie: AB, Auto Dunia, NAZA, Catrade and so on is RM 160 per panel.. For individual like us is RM 80 per panel. I think the price is okay and better from you respray the whole door... my 0.02cent

dumeort said:

Not sure..

Based from him, the normal charges for his client ie: AB, Auto Dunia, NAZA, Catrade and so on is RM 160 per panel.. For individual like us is RM 80 per panel. I think the price is okay and better from you respray the whole door... my 0.02cent

dumeort said:

Not sure..

dumeort said:

Not sure..

Top Bottom