Door Scratches. Where is the pro?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dumeort said:
can tell him we club members and get discount ?

Not sure..

Based from him, the normal charges for his client ie: AB, Auto Dunia, NAZA, Catrade and so on is RM 160 per panel.. For individual like us is RM 80 per panel. I think the price is okay and better from you respray the whole door... my 0.02cent

dumeort said:
Do you guys got experience about the some ppl hate bmw car and just simply scratch your door using keys or screw driver ? someone like anti-UDM?

I have had that experience...not ONCE but TWICE...now my car is god damn ugly....first they keyed my driver side from front right to the back....then a few months down the road...my left side got keyed...one blardy line per door....:mad: . This happened to me at Tesco, Penang...BEWARE....do not drive ur UDM to Penang...alot of itchy hands here are anti-BMW. I even saw a few more UDMs full of scratches...

If I catch those arseholes, I'll make sure their mother wont recognize them..:mad: :mad:

What the F**k ? Really got Bas**rd like that ?!?!?! Anyone kena in klang valley ?

Where in Klang is the dent-repair-sifu based?

How about paint-defects eg. scratches? Hmm... any good?

Thanks!
M2

Klang ? I stayed in cheras, petrol + toll = RM 20. So first door panel RM 100.

1 week after getting my 328 with new metallic black paint, went to public bank in shah alam.. first time there with the car, parked right in front of the bank, in a proper parking lot. 15 mins, came back, there is a scratch from the front fender till the front door. about 1 feet in length, and about 3-4mm wide. Its so deep, some parts are down to bare metal. Went to "chips-away" and they quoted Rm360 to fix it.

I've even experienced a person opening their door in a car park(phileo damansara), hitting my car while i'm still in the car, getting out and walking away without apologising. In general, I think many Malaysians just don't have the respect for other people's property.

btw guys, haven't gotten it fixed yet...

YellowMellow said:
Not sure..

Based from him, the normal charges for his client ie: AB, Auto Dunia, NAZA, Catrade and so on is RM 160 per panel.. For individual like us is RM 80 per panel. I think the price is okay and better from you respray the whole door... my 0.02cent

Agreed, try him out and you'll get peace of mind for the price you pay!

helloo have u all registered for AD...its just 2 weeks away

The pros will be at AD come see them personally, no charge but the dinner got chargelah...

hello guys. had a scratch on front bumper yesterday. coz didn't pull handbrake enough and gear on neutral rather than parking. car slide onto a gate column.

can PM me the Mr. Yap based in klang contact?......really can't sleep thinking about it the silly mistake.

many thanks

whymahn;522922 said:
hello guys. had a scratch on front bumper yesterday. coz didn't pull handbrake enough and gear on neutral rather than parking. car slide onto a gate column.

can PM me the Mr. Yap based in klang contact?......really can't sleep thinking about it the silly mistake.

many thanks

Happend to me also few days back, stop on N to open the gate, my daughter pull to D, almost got hit luckily feel like the car is moving & quickly move few steps back, the car hit the gate & stop.
M o t Story put to P even for a while when your child is in the car.

Here in Kedah, motorcyclist like to park in between cars, sometime you can't even open the door to get out :stupid:

Top Bottom