How to.... on an F30?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Looks like almost everyone doesn't like the ASS function. This ASS is indeed a real pain in the ass. I think if BMW wants to introduce such an option in its car, it is more practical to have it only when the ECOPRO option is chosen and not as a default function whenever the car is started up.

am i wrong on this but i notice that the auto stop/start function seems to really kick in when in ecopro mode. When i am in comfort mode i dont really feel it but it is very apparent in ecopro mode. Well, I have only had the car for a week, so i am still new

princevick;768849 said:
Guys,

I can code ASS off. :) Did it for a couple of cars already.

Hi princevick,
can you code to fold the side mirrors whenever i lock the car? i found this will be useful too.. :rolleyes:

Leoabp,

Your car already have that mirror folding function as it is. All you need to do to fold the mirror is to press and hold the "lock" button on your remote for 3 seconds and the mirrors will fold themselves. When you press the "unlock" button as you would normally to unlock your doors, the folded mirrors will unfold.

c-square;770516 said:
Leoabp,

Your car already have that mirror folding function as it is. All you need to do to fold the mirror is to press and hold the "lock" button on your remote for 3 seconds and the mirrors will fold themselves. When you press the "unlock" button as you would normally to unlock your doors, the folded mirrors will unfold.

yes, it got the function to fold the side mirrors, but just thought it could be much easier if can code the mirrors to fold in everytime when i lock my car.

Top Bottom