How are your 320d doing so far?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ALIAS said:
Hi. Just wanna ask how many kilometers did your M-sport absorbers last? Anyone had them change under warranty? Mine feels floaty already at 40k.
Mine started leaking after 90,000km. The front left one :(

Mavik said:
Mine started leaking after 90,000km. The front left one :(
I think my ARB link and bushes also worn out. Otherwise, am enjoying the fuel consumption. After driving for 130km, OBC indicates range of 750km. For city driving, that's mighty excellent.

Anyone have engine oil leaking problems? i read so many stuff like timing chain, absorbers leaking about this model but never heard about oil leaks anyone have this problem to share? tq

Anyone have problem with the below items

1. Air mass sensor.
2. O2 sensors
3. crank sensors
4. radiator problem
5 hoses, related to water.

How often you guys change the diesel filters ?

Thanks !

Hello everyone, quick question - Are there any 320d owners in Kuching Sarawak?

I'm asking because i planning to buy a used 320d from the west and have it shipped back, and was wondering about where i can get good quality service and parts in Kuching for this model.

Hoping for some replies :)

Planning to sell my beloved E90 LCI 320d soon Cos
starting a family soon and will need a bigger car.
I just love the car though. It's gonna be super difficult to part with it.

Doc9 said:
Planning to sell my beloved E90 LCI 320d soon Cos
starting a family soon and will need a bigger car.
I just love the car though. It's gonna be super difficult to part with it.
ooh...details please...may be interested

Thinking of changing my E90 320d soon to a newer car. Either a F30 328i or a C200. Tested both over the weekend and 328i is superb. C200 is not bad too in
Sports+ mode. It's difficult decision to let go of the small diesel rocket.

Anyone interested? It's a July 2011 Alpine white with saddle brown interior. Fully serviced by AB and Ingress since day 1 and mileage is ~115K km. New RFT tyres (Oct 2015) and
new serpentine belt and pulley - still under warranty by BMW since I changed it recently). New front and rear brake pads too - changed recently at Ingress.

just recently did my 110k km service for my e90 320D 2010. Change my engine oil, oil filter, diesel filter, atf and rear axle oil. When do we actually change the serpentine belt?

amiruddinjamil said:
just recently did my 110k km service for my e90 320D 2010. Change my engine oil, oil filter, diesel filter, atf and rear axle oil. When do we actually change the serpentine belt?
Visual inspection of the belt or if once the pulley starts developing noise.

Visual inspection by an experienced mechanic of your belts is important. Alternatively, can change belts n pulleys as a preventive measure....doesn't cost much I believe. Maybe 200 to 300 ringgit all in.

amiruddinjamil said:
wingzee, any indications that i should look for besides the noise. still newbie at this :77:
Per docray's post. Mech should be able to tell. Otherwise change circa 120-130k km should be pretty safe.

Hi Guys,

Please reach out if you're interested in letting go your 320D preferably with I-drive and last 2011 batch.

Cheers

Some complaints ... My E90 320d engine is so noisy compared to my friend's F30 320d. I suspect the 0W-30 engine oil used under BSRI is too thin for our oil burners.

The other thing is my USB port plus AUX jack broke. Sent it to service centre to repair and broke again immediately.

My I-Drive display is very slow in turning on when I start the car. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Was in the market for an e90 320d too for my daily drive work horse...unfortunately can't find a low mileage 2011/2012 unit...mostly clocking close to or over 100,000 km...btw, I heard the 320d sale will be discontinued after the current F30 batch finishes, is that true?

Yes....it is true. They are rationalising their products line up. With the announcement of the EEV status of the petrol cars, the 320d and also likey the 520d will be discontinued once current stocks run out.The diesels became much more expensive than their petrol counterparts after the EEV price reductions. Also I heard, diesel cars sales number were apparently very low to begin with.

docrayboy said:
Yes....it is true. They are rationalising their products line up. With the announcement of the EEV status of the petrol cars, the 320d and also likey the 520d will be discontinued once current stocks run out.The diesels became much more expensive than their petrol counterparts after the EEV price reductions. Also I heard, diesel cars sales number were apparently very low to begin with.
Means we won't see this new 325d? http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-3-series-f30-f31-f34-2012-present-/91789-2016-bmw-325d-sedan-touring-powered-new-engine.html#post1133349

Damn !! They should try and grow the diesel market instead of pulling out.

"The 2016 BMW 325d Sedan and Touring models will switch to a new engine this March. Their new four- cylinder diesel engine benefits from the latest edition of BMW TwinPower Turbo technology, and develops maximum output of 165 kW/224 hp from its 2.0-liter displacement....The new BMW 325d Sedan sprints from 0 to 100 km/h in 6.1 seconds (automatic)"

With a similar 2.0-liter displacement as the current F30 320d, wonder if the 320d is potentially pushed to 325d power outputs :D

Hi, mine 320d 2008 PPK edition, just reached 100.000 Km's last week and I gave it a present..... a front big brake kit installation (348x30) from 335i, including slightly used calipers, new rotors and pads.....

de2da03a3a499399c141e5049605a69b.jpg

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Bros quick question, is it common for a 320d to have some sort of sour-like smell coming from the aircond?

Top Bottom