Honey,i blew up my engine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
aiya... i m so cuntfused..

M30B35 with potato chips, B35 manifold... some more go turbo.. aiya, if turbo i sure not blow the engine...i would probely kill myself..400hps.. how to handle, even just got to handle my black monster inside/outside..

pussy said:
aiya... i m so cuntfused..

M30B35 with potato chips, B35 manifold... some more go turbo.. aiya, if turbo i sure not blow the engine...i would probely kill myself..400hps.. how to handle, even just got to handle my black monster inside/outside..

Noo lahhh .. the tarbo is for low end ony - by u can change to T5 Garrett keee ...

Maybe circa 250++ bhp - up from 210+ on the normal B35. :D
cukup laaa .. nanti terbang pulak fender, bumper, tayar ... etc

535i.. i m quite prone to blowing up old engines.. this is the second engine.. first was my friend's e30 M20B20 L-jetronic.. engine parts was on the road..

with a tarbo B35.. there's more to the engine conversion.. need to upgrade brakes, springs, asorber, fuel pump, exhaust..some more, all this changed already..

was thinking of M50B25 engine to put in.. since i m well versed in m50's..

pussy said:
just spoke to TJ.. drag on tonight.. location not known yet...

on!!......wonder if anyone else wanto get dragged in.....

location will be known soon........tune in

faster tell the location i really wanna see .... will be there with my B8 to watch only

pussy said:
535i.. i m quite prone to blowing up old engines.. this is the second engine.. first was my friend's e30 M20B20 L-jetronic.. engine parts was on the road..

with a tarbo B35.. there's more to the engine conversion.. need to upgrade brakes, springs, asorber, fuel pump, exhaust..some more, all this changed already..

Meow - I blew off 4 engine already ... :( .. B35 .. The last one was last Raya .. balik kampung naik bas ... betul punyer story ..

But my 5 th engine (current) - fully done up - meaning - got it from chop shop - change ALL the internal parts, piston, rings, pumps, chain, bearings - u name it ..
Cost = 11K .

The engine is 1 year old already - the secret - no more 6,700 rpm :rolleyes: .. only to 6,000 rpm ajeee .. :D .. cukup laa .. The torque comes circa 3,500 rpm onwards ..
Pakai PIVOT lite laaa - cheaper than changing engine maaa ... :p

535i said:
Meow - I blew off 4 engine already ... :( .. B35 .. The last one was last Raya .. balik kampung naik bas ... betul punyer story ..

But my 5 th engine (current) - fully done up - meaning - got it from chop shop - change ALL the internal parts, piston, rings, pumps, chain, bearings - u name it ..
Cost = 11K .

The engine is 1 year old already - the secret - no more 6,700 rpm :rolleyes: .. only to 6,000 rpm ajeee .. :D .. cukup laa .. The torque comes circa 3,500 rpm onwards ..
Pakai PIVOT lite laaa - cheaper than changing engine maaa ... :p

patut la aku tak dapat test drive lagi keta ko 535i
asyik kaboom...hehehe

pussy..go for b35 je lar
u damn ganas driver must have ganas engine lor:D

Pussy,
have u made up your mind already?
i support what asman said..
B35 bro!! then can bring me for a test drive..
heheh..

asman said:
patut la aku tak dapat test drive lagi keta ko 535i
asyik kaboom...hehehe

pussy..go for b35 je lar
u damn ganas driver must have ganas engine lor:D

Enjin masih 'dara' laaaa ..
Sabor .. dun be gelojoh .. :p

535i said:
Enjin masih 'dara' laaaa ..
Sabor .. dun be gelojoh .. :p

ala , i is not gelojoh..
u is the kaboom the engine lagi glojoh..hehehe

nemind..whenever u think ur ready to take me for a test ride,lemme know
pussy...that goes the same for u..:p

pussy said:
was thinking of M50B25 engine to put in.. since i m well versed in m50's..

Frankly speaking, this is the best choise to go with, you know the M50 so well, get it tune properly, sure enough power to play.

some more you can drag with me also.....hahahhhhh same engine mah !

Finally.. after much tought and consideration, i have decided to go for a M50B25 non-vanos with a jacto 5-speed box.. checking around, says it will fit.. now wondering other stuff will be able to fit in..

M50 is much of my choice, since so well versed in it..

will start another thread on the conversion..

will keep everyone posted..

pussy said:
Finally.. after much tought and consideration, i have decided to go for a M50B25 non-vanos with a jacto 5-speed box.. checking around, says it will fit.. now wondering other stuff will be able to fit in..

M50 is much of my choice, since so well versed in it..

will start another thread on the conversion..

will keep everyone posted..

M50 ? Get ready to be tapau-ed laaa .. :D

I concur with 535i...........old skool will eat the twin cammed m50 alive....ekekeke

pussy,
since u r changing engine with gearbox as well..
Is your old 4-speed auto gearbox can still be use?
If yes, mind selling it to me cheap2..
hehehehe...
PM me yeah..

Top Bottom