damn i think just blew my engine....318 l4 is a gonner l6 325 hehehehehe

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
BlackE90;686149 said:
S1tL, I am selling my recently rebuilt 6 potter engine...you want?

bro, mind sharing more details? eg: M50, M52, 2.5, 2.8 and does it come with full wiring, ECU, GB,..etc. Might have a friend interested. Thanks.

pardypeople;686291 said:
bro, mind sharing more details? eg: M50, M52, 2.5, 2.8 and does it come with full wiring, ECU, GB,..etc. Might have a friend interested. Thanks.

Bro, the heart is running in my White E34 now la...its a M20B25...
Guess no one will be keen in this dinosaur la...It was launched during Ice Age no longer in production now.

BlackE90;686379 said:
Bro, the heart is running in my White E34 now la...its a M20B25...
Guess no one will be keen in this dinosaur la...It was launched during Ice Age no longer in production now.

Haha..no worries bro and dont be modest..we all know how capable those Ice Age engines are..Good luck anyway..Cheers

HI guys, back from the long weekend, ive found a new engine Msport E36 325 milage 80k, double aibag etc etc, all stock, full half cut. and its in the process of transplant ;)

BlackE90 aww late by abit man

s1tl;687215 said:
HI guys, back from the long weekend, ive found a new engine Msport E36 325 milage 80k, double aibag etc etc, all stock, full half cut. and its in the process of transplant ;)

Bro, how much was this halfcut ? manual / auto? was it purchased in ipoh ?

pardypeople;687270 said:
Bro, how much was this halfcut ? manual / auto? was it purchased in ipoh ?

All in the cost is RM8K, but the workshop buy back some of my parts which will be lowered down to i think 6k, not sure where is it purchased from but most probably its ipoh, the half cut has been sitting there waiting for a new owner for quite some time. previously booked by someone but in the end never showed up so now its my turn ;)

boyburhan;687292 said:
nice discussion guys....
hi...i'm new
Hi there!

Some updates in photographs...
Engine has been stripped
IMG_1796.jpg

Interior removal for wiring
IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

stig;687341 said:
Why the interior strip?
need to do wiring for the 325. 318 has a different wiring setup it seems. 4potter and 6potter ma

Yup interior need to strip for new wiring. Wise decision made on 6 pots. My advice check out for wear & tear items of the engine and get them replace if possible. You may spend more now but save you more in future and of course worry free to enjoy the legendary 6 in line

yeeeehhaa..... he finally took the plunge... way to go man... six 6 six 6 six 6

initialM;687412 said:
Yup interior need to strip for new wiring. Wise decision made on 6 pots. My advice check out for wear & tear items of the engine and get them replace if possible. You may spend more now but save you more in future and of course worry free to enjoy the legendary 6 in line
yup, i will be replacing all the wear and tear parts to new parts to give the engine the best performance

pussy;687433 said:
yeeeehhaa..... he finally took the plunge... way to go man... six 6 six 6 six 6
hahahaha yes 6 six 6 six

i purposely wanna keep the internal engine bay black for cleanliness purposes. easier to clean and maintain

Updates:
Interior and dashboard has been stripped nakid...
IMG_1803.jpg

Can even see a hole there edi
IMG_1804.jpg

This is the new engine
IMG_1805.jpg

your engine looks like the M52 325i from the last e36s'... mind you, the hp rating is 172hp, not 191 as the M50 325i iron block. Torque is the same.

pussy;688381 said:
your engine looks like the M52 325i from the last e36s'... mind you, the hp rating is 172hp, not 191 as the M50 325i iron block. Torque is the same.
Hmmm this I'm not sure I haven't look at the documents yet. But u r more pro than me so I'm suppose u r right haha

ICEMAN 13;688384 said:
that halfie from japan ??
Yes it's a Japan spec

Top Bottom