damn i think just blew my engine....318 l4 is a gonner l6 325 hehehehehe

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
pussy;688381 said:
your engine looks like the M52 325i from the last e36s'... mind you, the hp rating is 172hp, not 191 as the M50 325i iron block. Torque is the same.

Is this meant m50 is powderful than m52 for same cc?

bmw7833;688505 said:

Yup M50B25TU is powderful but M52B28/TU better and M54B30 better and S54 better.
So please change your henjen too:evil:

initialM;688529 said:
Yup M50B25TU is powderful but M52B28/TU better and M54B30 better and S54 better.

haha 2.8 and 3litre is a bomb in my wallet im good wit 2.5 haha

bmw7833;688505 said:

yes, in these sense : M50B25TU is 192hp but 2500cc, the M52B23 is 172hp but 2500cc also, it's the same engine for the e39 523i.

initialM;688529 said:

yup, S54... just got one delivered to me, a S52€ spec.... heheh

s1tl;688573 said:
haha 2.8 and 3litre is a bomb in my wallet im good wit 2.5 haha

yes, good choice.. newer engine.

pussy;688638 said:
yup, S54... just got one delivered to me, a S52€ spec.... heheh

S52 got euro spec ka boss? thought the euro is S50...ini mau masuk projek mana??share share posting posting la:wink:

S52 € is usually called to another meaning to the S50B32.€ spec twin vanos... too much confusion in the www....

Update 14 Nov
IMG_1816.jpg

Currently they are waiting for another car to leave the hydraulic lift so that they can put my car up.
The boss "ah seng" says he will transplant the power plant in first, then deal with the wiring simultaneously to speed up the process.
as u can see in the picture above, the wiring is all in place and ready to be rewired =D im so excited!!

This is the workshop i am doing the transplant at
IMG_1815.jpg

i will try to search for the FULL address but for now here is the phone number
Ah Seng: 012- 5709933

p/s: yup im driving tat e34

Bro s1Tl, how about the documentation of the new engine?PUSPAKOM and JPJ how to handle?can lepas r?seing our thread make me want to pejam mata take a loan and transplant 6 potter into mind..myb m54b25...hehe...anyway..your ride will be awesome bro...hehe:top:

bro ....rewired the wiring means cut and paste ? OR re-layout the entire wiring from front to back which involves removing your rear lights and not to mentioned the number plate lights too ....

heard lotsa scary things when comes to rewired ...he he he he he ..all the best ....

mielo86;689140 said:
Bro s1Tl, how about the documentation of the new engine?PUSPAKOM and JPJ how to handle?can lepas r?seing our thread make me want to pejam mata take a loan and transplant 6 potter into mind..myb m54b25...hehe...anyway..your ride will be awesome bro...hehe:top:
Haha I don't think that's a good idea. Im transplanting because my engine is beyond repair or also known as a constructive total lost where the cost of repair is too high and not cost effective to repair the old engine hence the transplant.
The workshop will settler the JFK and puspakom for me so no worries haha

ICEMAN 13;689184 said:
bro ....rewired the wiring means cut and paste ? OR re-layout the entire wiring from front to back which involves removing your rear lights and not to mentioned the number plate lights too ....

heard lotsa scary things when comes to rewired ...he he he he he ..all the best ....
hahaha not that kind of "rewiring" la bro. It's a re-layout of the 6potter wiring into the old 4potter layout

Updates for this week : 17 Nov 2011
The Car is on the hydraulic lift already!
7741202a-1.jpg

and...The Engine is IN! Excited feeling =D
81cb5243.jpg

f821d5ef.jpg

The front 5 speed auto gear box also masuk edi
60c07c67.jpg

Here is the old 4 speed auto
16c9b75f.jpg

Finally the ventilated disc brakes is in
fe501db9.jpg

The workshop says the next step is to complete the wiring as the ABS wiring needs to go behind before the rear gearbox and exhaust can be installed. Approximate Mid December i can enjoy the car. woot Finally...

Your under hood heat shield (poor description..) looks so much different from mine there..anyways, nice progress.

Pull of the straight 6 is gonna put a smile on yo face lol

Chrix;690133 said:
Your under hood heat shield (poor description..) looks so much different from mine there..anyways, nice progress.

Pull of the straight 6 is gonna put a smile on yo face lol
Certainly will but I'm suffering in a workshop car with no air-conditioning and tinting and a malfunction gearbox that suka hati tak masuk gear lol

SOUNDS LIKE A BEAST!

btw,I think we have the same surname...hmm..

Congrat on the new 6 in line heart. You'll never regret. Did you change the oil before start? Why your mech didnt clean the engine before installing?

not yet, the job isnt complete yet. the engine is still in good condition so i think they will service the engine before letting me test drive the car. they say they will encourage me to drive it for a week before inspection so if anything fcukes up they can solve it before inspection

My car is READY!!!!!!! i will take some final shots before i start the modding of rims and exhaust =D

Top Bottom