Help recommending safe tyres for my 523 please

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nosexplease

Club Guest
Hello I have a 523 using original rims and tyres. Reasonable grip in rain or shine and also quiet are my liking. I do not drive like an irresponsible madcow:stupid: on the road at all.I heard that Falken 115 is one of the best all rounder money can buy locally. Is this true or are there better?

its like asking which girl is the most beautiful in the world. ask different people u get different answers. so, its ur choice actually. any of the famous brands should be fine. dont use low profile tires and you'll be fine.

IsaacVky;397197 said:
Michelin PP2 PS2
Hankook Ventus V12 Evo

No offence but Fallken 115 is indeed superior to the overhyped Michelin Pilot Preceda 2 (pp2)! Of course Pilot Sport 2(ps2) is better but only when not raining and near triple the price!!! I tried all on my car.
Luxury sports car tyres usually become bumpy if using ultra low profiles. The new F1 Asymmetric Goodyears is top rated because it possess best possible comfort and grip in the 17 inch plus category. Go to Klang for the best prices. Ban Hooi or Hin Leong are very popular there.

nosexplease;397129 said:
Hello I have a 523 using original rims and tyres. Reasonable grip in rain or shine and also quiet are my liking. I do not drive like an irresponsible madcow:stupid: on the road at all.

I heard that Falken 115 is one of the best all rounder money can buy locally.

Is this true or are there better?

Hi there, to help us help you better, what size are you looking at?

FELIX, this goodyear f1 assymetric is only quite good grip? Comparing to which other tyre model please?

Elaborate more please?

Top Bottom