Help! E36 328 UK 5 Speed Gearbox Problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
You got your gearbox rebuilt at M-scope? The quality of work there is amazing from testimonies I've heard.

Glad everything is running smooth again :).

good to hear that the re-build was done with a heafty bill...

but, a word of caution, run the gearbox within a week, no drags on it...

regards..

pussy;393949 said:

regards..

Yeah, I second pussy's suggestion... which is to thrash the friggin ride to the max:top:

climenta;394075 said:
Yeah, I second pussy's suggestion... which is to thrash the friggin ride to the max:top:

Gearbox need to run in first la wei....thrash to the max die la hahahaha

loafer;393871 said:
You got your gearbox rebuilt at M-scope? The quality of work there is amazing from testimonies I've heard.

Glad everything is running smooth again :).

Yeah, quality is everything. Cheap cheap oso but than quality no good pure waste of money hehe

pussy;393949 said:

regards..

Yeah the damage really "Burn My Wallet" hehe anyway bro pussy what do you mean by "no drags on it"?

loafer;394123 said:

Nowdays no more trashing to the max, i have learn my lesson. Gearbox aint cheap hahaha

loafer;394123 said:

bro, his GB was only refurbished la. tarak mods done, so why does he have to run it 1st? maybe just warm it up for a couple of hundred kms, but after that thrash la. warranty 1 year, have make use of it wisely:D

climenta;394904 said:
bro, his GB was only refurbished la. tarak mods done, so why does he have to run it 1st? maybe just warm it up for a couple of hundred kms, but after that thrash la. warranty 1 year, have make use of it wisely:D

Hahaha yeah, make full use of the premium "insurance" :D

climenta;394904 said:

True...true...the 1 year grace period is not really that long so spin it :wink:

azam318;394124 said:
Bro loafer, since you're oso Ampang Boyz, come lar join us convoy to official TT this coming
Friday 13 Feb. View link below. See u there.

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19561&page=77

Hey bro...yes I'm aware of the things happening in that thread. I monitor it on a daily basis :). Unfortunately for me I have been quite busy and haven't had the time to meet up with the Ampang guys.

Soon perhaps :).

climenta;394904 said:

Refurbished or overhaul, whichever you want to call it there are still new parts in it. Even with today's technologies nothing is perfect and as such would still require a grace period to "run" in.

Warranty or not, can you imagine the hassle you have to go through again if the gearbox dies? If nearby nevermind, what if you're on the highway in the middle of no where.. :p

Never take things for granted la that's all I'm saying :)

loafer;395231 said:
Hey bro...yes I'm aware of the things happening in that thread. I monitor it on a daily basis :). Unfortunately for me I have been quite busy and haven't had the time to meet up with the Ampang guys.

Soon perhaps :).

Ok Bro, understood... :wink:

Top Bottom