I love 19s.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thanks for the tried & tested feedbacks so far. ITs been great.

Yokohama Advan Neova AD07, any more comments on this Yoko? I have been told about it too, thanks for the feedback and reminding me, Lee36328!

Im hoping to hear about the F1s too, guru! I love the look of those grooves. Just hoping that its price is justified...

Hmmmm....... i guess this thread is getting boring. No more comments ? Anymore fresh ideas to talk about guys ?

Originally posted by GreenGhost@May 3 2006, 02:10 AM
Hmmmm....... i guess this thread is getting boring. No more comments ? Anymore fresh ideas to talk about guys ?
I test my tyre on track...donuts....and sometime during rain of course with no oncoming traffic la...

there...!! :p boring ah...?? :)

No no thats not boring..... Can you teach me how to do it ?

Come on sifu... i saw one of your clips. its good stuff.

Originally posted by GreenGhost@May 3 2006, 02:22 AM
No no thats not boring..... Can you teach me how to do it ?

I usually test the braking distance, step on accelarator on corners in wet roads/ puddles , the tyre wall flexing or not.. even donuts are simply to burn the tyres out. Its testing the front tyres traction too...understanding the thread paterns... whats the ideal load index for our carwhats rotational tyres, directional tyres ,whats assymetrical tyres. our driving style plays a big important role. understanding the tyres compound is very important too... why ABS won't locked up the tyres....have you ever think of that??

there's never a win win situation for performance tyres...

Simply pasang one new set of tyres and says its good..??? well not good enuf for me... :)

Zoggee,

Thanks for that. New things to learn on.

Normally when you test the braking distance, can i ask?

How fast do u travel, when you test the brakes? Do you slam on the brakes as if it was emergency? And, do you brake until the car stops?

Thanks.

Plus you know some tyres are sorta round on the edges like my Dragons. And also those that are squared off like the PS2s.

What's the difference?

* Btw, how do i change/edit the topic name ?

Thanks again.....

Originally posted by GreenGhost@May 3 2006, 02:33 AM
Zoggee,

Thanks for that. New things to learn on.

Normally when you test the braking distance, can i ask?

How fast do u travel, when you test the brakes? Do you slam on the brakes as if it was emergency? And, do you brake until the car stops?

Thanks.

Gtech..!! braking at 100kmh and they'll tell you roughly whats ur distance to a full stop.
tested a lot of cars same models...but varieties of tyres. You'll be scared of the braking distance from certain tyre manufacturers. with or without ABS is a lot of differences...scary man!!! :huh:

thats why I wish my car come with ABS. :cry: always locked the front tyres and flatspot it...then with that, my absorber gone kaput.

Originally posted by GreenGhost@May 3 2006, 02:36 AM
Plus you know some tyres are sorta round on the edges like my Dragons. And also those that are squared off like the PS2s.

What's the difference?

* Btw, how do i change/edit the topic name ?

Thanks again.....
I'm not gonna comment on tyres on public forums.... me no good driver la. :)

but if you wann test ur tyres braking distance at 100kmh...then come PNDC la B)

How about, if i ask why are some tyres rounded off on the edges and some are squared off ? No need to mention brands. Can ? Ok ?

Originally posted by GreenGhost@May 3 2006, 02:45 AM
How about, if i ask why are some tyres rounded off on the edges and some are squared off ? No need to mention brands. Can ? Ok ?
no comment... wanna know more?? have to come PNDC la. :)

Gringo...,

Bigger diameter ( or wider) rims will increase rolling resistance and effect ur acceleration hence ur engine will engine vroom more ...
so..vroom more means, burning more petrol la.!! and....inaccuracy in speedos reading la.

Top Bottom