Guess Who's Back!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
alex... glad to hear from you man. didnt know you are so far away. how are the chicks?

magicfox;323760 said:
:rock::rock: bbq is bery bery nice nice here.. :top: got wet/dry bbq pork ribs.. :listen:

i am just 2 hours away from the home of the rock-n-roll king.. graceland... the bbq is :top::top: good here...

pork king would be in heaven if he's here... :cool::cool:

btw.. it's crawfish season now.. yummy.. yummy.. food.. food..bbq...

Woi fox, you in Nashville! Line dancing town. Go visit Graceland and check out Elvis' planes, cars (pink cadillac) and bikes! Even the main road is named after 'The King' - Elvis Presley Boulevard.

magicfox;323760 said:
:rock::rock: bbq is bery bery nice nice here.. :top: got wet/dry bbq pork ribs.. :listen:

i am just 2 hours away from the home of the rock-n-roll king.. graceland... the bbq is :top::top: good here...

pork king would be in heaven if he's here... :cool::cool:

btw.. it's crawfish season now.. yummy.. yummy.. food.. food..bbq...

Ahhh.... you are in Tennessee......

Tenneeessseeeeee..... damn Americans and their multiple vowelled cities.... like Mississippi.... Miisisisiissisisipsissisipppppiiii.... damn...!!

naza2;323765 said:
alex... glad to hear from you man. didnt know you are so far away. how are the chicks?

naza.. great to hear from u too.. damn.. this thread brings back all the MIA people... :top:

chicks are nice here.. :) getting hot = less clothings.. :cool:

rolling in topless car even cooler.. :burnout::burnout::rock::rock:

r u still in kl? how's married life so far??

naza2;323764 said:
hello.. anybody home?

Me... this thread losing steam... as most posters are home....

Notice how most active forummers are mostly posting/reading during working hours..... hmmm...

magicfox;323769 said:
naza.. great to hear from u too.. damn.. this thread brings back all the MIA people... :top:

chicks are nice here.. :) getting hot = less clothings.. :cool:

rolling in topless car even cooler.. :burnout::burnout::rock::rock:

r u still in kl? how's married life so far??

Fox.... thats the general idea...... to bring back them back..... but for how long????

So lets day our hi and check out the latest with them..... else they be gone one day again....

zamtresco;323656 said:
serious la.. me now teruna... since vansingh left me... my hand become my partner now

Oi,

Kepala hotak, hang! The one who dined you, wined you and 69'ed you was NEVER me, la! It was that Tall, Dark and Hamsap Prick with a Ponytail driving the FASTEST 318I in JB! You've got a bloody short memory when it comes to your flings, don't you ? :thefinger:

As for the rest of you Bandwidth Hogging, Nonsense Spewing, Rip Roaring Bunch of Hijackers ..... WELCOME BACK, BOYS! We missed you !!!! Well, some of us anyway! :five:

Cheers,
VaN.

okow;323766 said:
Woi fox, you in Nashville! Line dancing town. Go visit Graceland and check out Elvis' planes, cars (pink cadillac) and bikes! Even the main road is named after 'The King' - Elvis Presley Boulevard.

okow.. am not in nashville.. i am on the other side of memphis.. in the state called "the Natural State", Arkansas.... :rolleyes:

but been to memphis few times already.. :) it's nice.. May is Beale St. Festival.. get drunk on the street with blues and rock n roll music... guys.. there is a coyote ugly club on beale st... the ceilings is full of bras... :rock: and only ladies are allowed to dance on the bar.. :rock:...

and and the platinum.. one of the best strip club in the south.. :listen:

Vanquish;323775 said:
Oi,

Kepala hotak, hang! The one who dined you, wined you and 69'ed you was NEVER me, la! It was that Tall, Dark and Hamsap Prick with a Ponytail driving the FASTEST 318I in JB! You've got a bloody short memory when it comes to your flings, don't you ? :thefinger:

As for the rest of you Bandwidth Hogging, Nonsense Spewing, Rip Roaring Bunch of Hijackers ..... WELCOME BACK, BOYS! We missed you !!!! Well, some of us anyway! :five:

Cheers,
VaN.

Haha.... Vanquish slaps real tight and hard..... padan muka si teruna virgin kat planet Uranus....

VQ..... nice to float back and touch base with the really really cool ppl here..... I suppose that this thread will be closely monitored, its posters noted and marked... and the top cunt-ributors are inserted in the "watch-out!" list to be toing-ed by mods and cunt-mittees.....

Namely me!!

magicfox;323776 said:
okow.. am not in nashville.. i am on the other side of memphis.. in the state called "the Natural State", Arkansas.... :rolleyes:

but been to memphis few times already.. :) it's nice.. May is Beale St. Festival.. get drunk on the street with blues and rock n roll music... guys.. there is a coyote ugly club on beale st... the ceilings is full of bras... :rock: and only ladies are allowed to dance on the bar.. :rock:...

and and the platinum.. one of the best strip club in the south.. :listen:
Yeah, Memphis plays my kind of music. esp BB Kings Blues Bar. Been to Cayote Ugly...chicks there are very sporting and very the show off kind...no probs getting them to bar dance....after a few drinks ....anything goes bro..

Damn, this is like the good ole days already.... 40 pages.... hee hee:eek::eek: now to go thru them one by one.

Good to hear from some old "farts"....:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Hi foxy, did not know u r up in usa.

Jipster;323701 said:
Dont see no one complaining..... I assume you just want in on the action then...... I'll check with the guys if we want a PUSSY in the group :burnout:

Guess what, I have a pussy problem now. He keeps sleeping on sloth during the night and leaving its paw marks all over the car... gotta shoot that cat soon.:smokin:

affan66;323670 said:
wei.. dah la woi.. buat menyemak aje... join la the Club... *cabut*

ooohhh, someone dah official member.... boleh tak sponsor saya????:listen:

flash;323812 said:
Damn, this is like the good ole days already.... 40 pages.... hee hee:eek::eek: now to go thru them one by one.

Good to hear from some old "farts"....:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Hi foxy, did not know u r up in usa.

hey. .flashy flash.... came for thanksgiving last year... been a few months.. :)

and yeap.. this sure is "the" thread... :top:

rock on..

magicfox;323820 said:
hey. .flashy flash.... came for thanksgiving last year... been a few months.. :)

and yeap.. this sure is "the" thread... :top:

rock on..

so u went there for thanksgiving and stayed there since?

me currently in hcmc... aka saigon aka ho chi minh city. on biz ler until this sat.

gotta sign-off now and zzzzz

flash;323816 said:
Guess what, I have a pussy problem now. He keeps sleeping on sloth during the night and leaving its paw marks all over the car... gotta shoot that cat soon.:smokin:

Quote from Abe....

"Get a Vietnamese or Nepalese guard!!"....

and as you are in VN now.... surely its easy to bring a guard home.... and bring me a live in fish.... opps... i mean maid...

flash;323829 said:
so u went there for thanksgiving and stayed there since?

me currently in hcmc... aka saigon aka ho chi minh city. on biz ler until this sat.

gotta sign-off now and zzzzz

Sleep??? or tending the fishes there......???

Chabutzzz....

This thread will be closed due to inappropriate and non sensical postings.

oops..forgot I no more committee. old habits die hard...:rock::rock:

flash;323817 said:
ooohhh, someone dah official member.... boleh tak sponsor saya????:listen:
yes, i am. I believe the new committee is the right committee. Bimmerfest, weekend drives, discounts, you name it.

I don't know la. Do we need to come and kiss your feet and beg you guys to join the club with a fee of RM300? Come on la... Seems like you guys are posting til late night, that menas you guys are working hard and bringing in the big bucks... :p

Top Bottom