Guess Who's Back!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sithwarrior;323646 said:
ooppppss u made a spelling mistake there mate... You must have meant 'Count you in...'

No worries its an honest mistake, I'm sure 5201 and hardgay forgives you. So boyz he's in... hahahahahahahaha :thefinger::burnout:

c1p3k!! la lu

zamtresco;323642 said:
sudah lama tatak post maaa..... dulu post post kena hantam... last last tak mau post sudah

Huuuuhhhhh???

Posting kat sini kena hantam ka????? aiyo...... takut lo..... i think i dah overlimt posting for today kot....

Kuda ku lari gagah berani.....

zamtresco;323656 said:
serious la.. me now teruna... since vansingh left me... my hand become my partner now

boleh built muscle lorrrr ... don't pray pray ...

5201;323654 said:
Huuuuhhhhh???

Posting kat sini kena hantam ka????? aiyo...... takut lo..... i think i dah overlimt posting for today kot....

Kuda ku lari gagah berani.....

ya larr... u have reach the posting limit for today... want to post more, join as official member...

hahahahha

ICEMAN 13;323658 said:
boleh built muscle lorrrr ... don't pray pray ...

aiyahh... dont bising bising la... keep it to urself la... later on all people know my secret for long tee off already

okay... thats all for today.... me need to go out... need the buih to stabilize my blood circulation in my body.. *hic* *hic*

zamtresco;323656 said:
serious la.. me now teruna... since vansingh left me... my hand become my partner now

Ada partner pun..... teruna konon...... teruja kot!!

ICEMAN 13;323657 said:
50B 50K ada berani ??? cik puan 520i

Boleh boleh..... engine spec baru ma.... mest mau kejar....

Tak sama Twin M5 depan belakang mali wor....

zamtresco;323659 said:
ya larr... u have reach the posting limit for today... want to post more, join as official member...

hahahahha

Oooo.... so thats the benefits of being Official Member la...... beside dapat nama in blue BOLD!!

Errr.... forummer tu apa makna pulak??

zamtresco;323660 said:
aiyahh... dont bising bising la... keep it to urself la... later on all people know my secret for long tee off already

Porah...... the secret is in the SWING la.... not the muskels you build.....

Remember, its not the size but the techniques that matter..... ask my fishes....

Pussy-Witty....

Pls note that we are not Merajuk Gang.... we are Hijackers Inc......

We simply chose not to come in and kacau the threads esp when the times was troubled and the waters were choppy....

We are back now to meet old frens, to look see and just to see if its cool to hang around here again....

Cool to see the older folks still around....

okow;323421 said:
Woi!!! 17 pages in 1 day...... This is more than the 'P Farah' welcoming thread!...and you are all guys....sheesh!

we aim to please oooo GREAT ONE, Rider of All Riders ....
:adore:

Top Bottom