Group dyno Session???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
B33mEr;575882 said:
Actually now that you mention it ... it doesn't sound right, 312NM on wheels means that at the crank it'll be 350-360NM is it possible for a N/A 3.0??? While the HP is believable but the torque number are too high ...

Here's a modified M54B30 with Auto transmission (headers, tune and etc) dyno by PEI330Ci on a dynojet:

Peak numbers:229whp/222wtq
Dyno3.jpg

Peak numbers:200whp/266wtq
From Apip's ride (hope you don't mind bro):

3815129956_b3a304a5fa_b.jpg

Unless of course Mizhan's car got a snail inside the engine lerrr :D

first of all, no one said which car of his was put on the rolling road... And it wasn't a 3.0... hehehe....

fabianyee;575884 said:
first of all, no one said which car of his was put on the rolling road... And it wasn't a 3.0... hehehe....

Wakakakakaka ... silly me i really thought he would be dynoing his M54B30 lol I shouldn't have assume :eek:

So which car is it??? Was there any M54B30 on yesterdays dyno day?

B33mEr;575882 said:
Actually now that you mention it ... it doesn't sound right, 312NM on wheels means that at the crank it'll be 350-360NM is it possible for a N/A 3.0??? While the HP is believable but the torque number are too high ...

Actually a high compression 3.0 stroker will net you somewhere near those figures. Slightly a little bit less torque.

218rwhp is not uncommon actually for a 3.0. Your 3.0 should be somewhere near those figures for HP. My 2.8 is at 201rwhp with some mods and it's untuned.

I got 231 whp on the 3.2 M52 stroker, dynoed at GT Auto as well couple of years back. :wink:

B33mEr;575918 said:
Wakakakakaka ... silly me i really thought he would be dynoing his M54B30 lol I shouldn't have assume :eek:

So which car is it??? Was there any M54B30 on yesterdays dyno day?

My M54B30 was on Dyno yesterday. It was atrocious, lol. I got around 185 ps and 25.7 Kg-M torque. The only problem I can see is that the car due for service (including plugs) about 100 miles ago. I wanted to see what the result going to be after changing to 0w30, NGK iridiums and K&N filters. :smokin:

I dont know about anyone else but I think its weird that GT Auto was using ps and Kg-M for their dyno instead of hp and ft-lb.

Had a look around online and found out that I should be seeing around 200 whp at stock.

P/S - I didnt get a digital copy of my dyno since my USB stix wasnt working for some reason, if anyone else got my result feel free to post it.

Bedok;576008 said:
I dont know about anyone else but I think its weird that GT Auto was using ps and Kg-M for their dyno instead of hp and ft-lb.

Actually, found out later that the torque can be in Nm.. Not sure whether the unit for power can be changed to HP..
PS and Hp are pretty similar... PS is ~2% less than HP...
Nm would be easier to translate... Normally for NA BMWs, a 2.0L engine would normally get around 200Nm... 3.0 about 300Nm..

Should have copied the raw data files instead. The WinPEP software to view the graphs however you like are free to download.

Hi there,

Anyone has the graphs for the n54 325i engine? Am curious to see if the hp output on wheel is really 218hp.

And also the torque curves.

Thanks

Bedok;576008 said:
My M54B30 was on Dyno yesterday. It was atrocious, lol. I got around 185 ps and 25.7 Kg-M torque. The only problem I can see is that the car due for service (including plugs) about 100 miles ago. I wanted to see what the result going to be after changing to 0w30, NGK iridiums and K&N filters. :smokin:

Had a look around online and found out that I should be seeing around 200 whp at stock.

P/S - I didnt get a digital copy of my dyno since my USB stix wasnt working for some reason, if anyone else got my result feel free to post it.

Here's your dynochart

WUE997.jpg

I have some videos but may need permission from ssmann and bimmer9 to post them.. since the number plate is visible in the video...

Here's one of the X5. Nice V8 rumble...

more to come later...

fabianyee;576187 said:
I have some videos but may need permission from ssmann and bimmer9 to post them.. since the number plate is visible in the video...

more to come later...

If u have mine, pls put it up, fabian...thanks!!!

fabianyee;576187 said:

more to come later...

Thanks Fabian to share this video link.

here's the 'noise' from my exhaust... Special thanks to bimmer9 for being the cameraman...

fabianyee;576256 said:
here's the 'noise' from my exhaust... Special thanks to bimmer9 for being the cameraman...

addictive engine note!!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Top Bottom