Dyno Day Anyone???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Albundy,

Just need to reconfirm the place, is RS Impresive located near DHL Puchong right? And are we meeting at Giant on the left before reaching that Tractor junction (if coming from IOI)?

You know la..orang kampong nak masuk bandar besar.., takut sesak la...

Thanks..

anyone...?????

Just need to reconfirm the place, is RS Impresive located near DHL Puchong right? And are we meeting at Giant on the left before reaching that Tractor junction (if coming from IOI)?

Thanks...

Can we meet at Adrian's kopitiam which is beside GIant at 11.30am??

I will be there.

Adrian's kopitiam is called Hai Siang next to another kopitiam (i think it's Old Town Kopitiam)

Albundy, I'll come but if i don't have my car then i can't join, still polishing & touching up, sigh.... :mad:

well....
I'm running stock ecu and converted back to AFM, my horsepower are not supposed to be at that high...I didnt expect to get that kind of power.

here's the figures

-max torque= 201.5 at 5500 rpm.
-max horsepower at engine =164.5hp at 6000 rpm

with those track time and donuts since my last dyno at Links power, I expect lower then that.

will go Linkspower Bandar Sunway for dyno again.

My figures:

Dynoed:
Max torque: 209.4 Nm at 5000 rpm.
Max B.H.P at engine: 175.9 at 6000 rpm.

Original specs:
Max Torque: 250 Nm at 4200 rpm.
Max B.H.P: 192 at 5900 rpm.

I think it'll be more accurate to quote the rear wheel horse power instead of the estimated HP at the engine.

yes, pls quote measured bhp & torque on wheel cos that's what counts....

Horsepower to the Ground!

Jules said:
yes, pls quote measured bhp & torque on wheel cos that's what counts....

Horsepower to the Ground!

my dyno figures at LinkPower was 191.2hp @5500 on engine ( 140.3hp on wheel.) Torque 254NM@38000rpm. that was when the SMT6 and running on MAF.

Zoggee said:
well....
I'm running stock ecu and converted back to AFM, my horsepower are not supposed to be at that high...I didnt expect to get that kind of power.

here's the figures

-max torque= 201.5 at 5500 rpm.
-max horsepower at engine =164.5hp at 6000 rpm

with those track time and donuts since my last dyno at Links power, I expect lower then that.

will go Linkspower Bandar Sunway for dyno again.

Stock M20B25 is churning out 169hp at the engine?? So yours should be around there la, summore with high cams!

RS Impresive Dyno (new engine, fully bored, Superchip bla bla)

202 bhp
240 nm torque

LINKS Power (old engine 3.5, Superchip bla bla)

226 bhp
306nm torque

time to get a 3rd opinion ... :D

ALBundy said:
Stock M20B25 is churning out 169hp at the engine?? So yours should be around there la, summore with high cams!

I want lower bhp ma..

That shop the printed list with graft ,just write engine power,think this measurement from crank .

Which gear they use for Dyno ? For manual & auto will be the same ?

3rd gear. ?

Top Bottom