Group dyno Session???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Fabian,

I really wanna join. If you could accomodate, I shall be eternally grateful. If not, I understand. If anyone decide to FFK, pls let me have the slot. What day is this planned for?

Thanks!

The address for GT Auto:
14 & 16, PJS 11/22, 46150 Bandar Sunway.

View Larger Map

Go straight to the backlane as the dyno machine is at the back of the shop. There's a car wash centre on the row behind so you can send your car for a wash too while waiting or after dyno...

ssmann;574417 said:
Fabian,

I really wanna join. If you could accomodate, I shall be eternally grateful. If not, I understand. If anyone decide to FFK, pls let me have the slot. What day is this planned for?

Thanks!

This Sunday the 24th Oct. bro. Just come!! I'm sure there's an opening. People never show up on time-like me on that Kluang Run-but sorry, took too many wrong roads thanks to me trusting my Garmin more than I trust my instincts!!

I might have to give this a miss, so likely there's a spot in the 10am-11am session. *sigh*

Realred78;574991 said:
Paul Tan's e39 is going to be the fastest e39 around

no la dei, there are plenty of stroked 532i, 534i as well as 535i, 540i and M5s around la! :)

bro pls bring the e34!very itchy and keen to enquire and acquire even though i dont require. heheh
ssmann;574417 said:
Fabian,

Thanks!

bimmer9;575289 said:
bro pls bring the e34!very itchy and keen to enquire and acquire even though i dont require. heheh

Hahahaha....tomorrow bringing the 36 la. Buzz me if u r keen to wanna c the 34, can arrange seperately.

Many thanks to Fabian for arranging for this group dyno session. Many great cars were there :top:

docrayboy's 320d Dyno Mapping today

WTJ698.jpg
:cool:

320d Dyno result

The dyno result looks good.

320d.jpg

Converting the chart numbers
------------------------------------------

Torque =371 Nm

Power = 157 hp

Estimated actual engine output: (Assuming 15% loss from engine to wheel)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Torque = 436 Nm

Power = 184 hp

So I don't have to get the performance kit for 320d because it seems already upgraded :top:

Yeap!!! I agree with bro zhul that our 320d batch of cars already got enough performance!

Looks like the 320d are making the same kind of horsepower on wheel as the standard M52B28, but loads more torque.

Top Bottom