Getting a 3-series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bummer;448775 said:
yes, 248 for brand new 323 and 275 for brand new 325 sports, thats the current price offerred at the moment. not demos but pre-reg selling at demo prices. awesome time to buy before Raya. heard from Ingress, big promo coming up on their award winning diesel engines..... on both 3 and 5 series.

where can I get the 325 sports at 275?
Tempting :)

just call ur dealer, i just took delivery of my car from AB. deal done during one of their Private Sale weekend. Brand new 325i sports, pre-reg, milage on delivery only 120km due to Puspakom inspections for number retention. i got mine below 275k plus free tinting and 6 months road tax.
my friend got his AlpineWhite 325sports from another dealer with even better terms.
Just because they dun advertise not mean cars at these prices not available.

bummer;450081 said:
just call ur dealer, i just took delivery of my car from AB. deal done during one of their Private Sale weekend. Brand new 325i sports, pre-reg, milage on delivery only 120km due to Puspakom inspections for number retention. i got mine below 275k plus free tinting and 6 months road tax.
my friend got his AlpineWhite 325sports from another dealer with even better terms.

My dealer is only giving me 6% or about Rm291k
which AB and maybe you introduce me to your SA :love:

u r in KL? most importantly r u serious in buying one?
AB oredi orgainsed 3 private sale weekends over the past 3 months..... sold so many cars.... cant believe your SA didnt tell u. at the moment, to my knowledge... Ingress and Lee Auto r the most aggressive dealers in town.
I hv been getting my BMW cars from AB for the past 20 years... hence I stick with them...
If u r serious, just pop over to Glenmarie Premium Selection, look for the man-in-charge. The manager's contact can be found from AB website. He will work out a deal for u " new 2009 car... pre-reg to them then sell to u", u wan better bargain, they also have company cars with low milage with BSRI inclusive....

Lee Auto is in Alor Setar. U can buy car from any dealer and service them at the nearest BMW dealer.... BSRI is nationwide. just need to make arrangement to take delivery (PDI) etc.

Ingress now also do Premium selection, sure they r keen on your business.... similar paperwork like AB...

bummer;450081 said:

Can you help PM me your SA contact no. coz i tried to call another SA in AB and was told best is 6% for pre-reg w 0 mileage. Or if your fren got an even better deal then why not share the contact so that we can be a happy camper as well. As for Ingress, best offer 283k for a pre owned 09 325 sports w 10k milleage. So u must be getting a very good deal, appreciate your contact. Thanks

Hi guys, yeah the news are right- 248K -323i . my fren just bought his 323i at 248k ,'Pre-Reg' zero mileage, drive until 500km mileage only register under 'his'name, and also an additional RM 1000 vouchers from the dealer. and interest rates is 3.13% ...yea..good deal from the 'non premium dealers... Dealers are really fighting for business now.... some more is black colour...

and i heard they say 247k might be possible in the next sale...good time to get 1...

ray123;450265 said:
Hi guys, yeah the news are right- 248K -323i . my fren just bought his 323i at 248k ,'Pre-Reg' zero mileage, drive until 500km mileage only register under 'his'name, and also an additional RM 1000 vouchers from the dealer. and interest rates is 3.13% ...yea..good deal from the 'non premium dealers... Dealers are really fighting for business now.... some more is black colour...

where did he got his car?

Ray,

Is this one of the AB dealer? Brand new pre-reg for 248 is agood deal, and 247k is even better? Please PM the contact to me please...

If this is an AB, then it could be possible in AB Kch too??

Ray,

Thanks for sharing the price info.

Can you please PM me the SA details and also the location.

Many thanks.

i heard that Lee Auto, Kedah does have sales people based in Klang Valley. Anyone care to confirm that?

ahmz;445465 said:
Tian Siang in Ipoh... but I think they ran out of pre-reg 323i already. Another was bought by a doctor. However , demo cars are still available. Also, test drove a 325i registered on July 27. Was the first to test drive the darn thing! LOL

Can't wait to take delivery this Saturday! Yahoooooo!

brother was the 325I you test drive black in color? if it is black in color, it's in my parking lot now hehe

Top Bottom