Getting a 3-series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Rachel, what is the interest rate that you heard for demo car in the radio? Anything less that 3%?

ive got an offer from dealer in melaka for 320i, pre reg car with discount 20K. yet to see the car. plan to go to malacca this wed to test drive.

went to Lee Motors A.S yesterday,
for 323i they offer me pre reg RM247k
is it ok the price?

LEE AUTO is very aggressive. now that BSRI is recognised at all BMW dealerships.... they just make fantastic deals to genuine potential buyers. Most of their pre-reg at offerred at demo car prices.
AB has the most outlets and promotions like their PRIVATE SALE weekends.... also offer same prices BUT LeeAuto can match AB anyday dunnit wait for promos.
I bought all my previous cars from AB but LA now offered me an even better package.
ur 323 at 247k is a good buy but ask them to throw in free vKool tint and costs of new reg number retention. dat will work out to another 3k plus discount. just a thought.

busybf----247k is a very good price if it is a pre reg and not a pre-owned/demo car.
AB is selling for 258k

247 not a nice number.. go for 245 plus tinting ;p
some of ur negotiation points like
- its going to be yr end now..so consider a "late" car...
- need car for Raya...+ Raya so much expenses..so must lower
- bmw prices are competitive now.. so you must give you best deal and i will write in forum!!!
dan lain lain...

Tell them the coming VW Scirocco will be around the same price! Much nicer look and more powderful car man.

Really envy you guys at the west lah, got so many options to choose the best deal to get a BMW. As for me, I only have one AB kCH.

Then again, I am still 'wait and see' situation now. Auto market is not in a good position right now, especially those in niche market. I am no hurrried to get my 323, so most probably wait till the end of the year or during CNY. I hope my patient would be fruitful.

A brand new 323 can be purchased for RM 248,800 at an interest rate 3.2%.

I will wait for the interest to go down little bit and buy lah, save my money for the end of year interest.

yes, 248 for brand new 323 and 275 for brand new 325 sports, thats the current price offerred at the moment. not demos but pre-reg selling at demo prices. awesome time to buy before Raya. heard from Ingress, big promo coming up on their award winning diesel engines..... on both 3 and 5 series.

David Yong;448704 said:
Tell them the coming VW Scirocco will be around the same price! Much nicer look and more powderful car man.

any idea when its coming ah bro:listen:

VKS;448807 said:
any idea when its coming ah bro:listen:

Most probably in Sept or Oct. Even the new Golf GTi MK6 will be be around RM 209k to RM 215k only but this will only be launched in Nov or Dec. Anyway, it is open for booking now. Hmmm.... time to think of getting this than an e90 320i..... hahaha...

David Yong;448843 said:
Most probably in Sept or Oct. Even the new Golf GTi MK6 will be be around RM 209k to RM 215k only but this will only be launched in Nov or Dec. Anyway, it is open for booking now. Hmmm.... time to think of getting this than an e90 320i..... hahaha...

Hey DY, why you "tembak" 320 again....

David Yong;448899 said:
Haha.... so quiet la u bro. Long time no hear. How's your porsche ?

Give up the idea aldy.... My car mileage hitting 90k now, just this month itself aldy spend 10k for wear and tear parts and maintenance :(

BMW maintenance also cannot tahan, how to maintain Porsche.

bummer;448775 said:
yes, 248 for brand new 323 and 275 for brand new 325 sports, thats the current price offerred at the moment. not demos but pre-reg selling at demo prices. awesome time to buy before Raya. heard from Ingress, big promo coming up on their award winning diesel engines..... on both 3 and 5 series.

3-SERIES in diesel?? That is something interesting to look forward here.

Ingress has a couple of pre-reg 520d available..... below 300k if i m not mistaken....

latest...AB company cars... low milage.... going cheap, my friend offerred a 323i with 5000km milage for 230k neg.

Top Bottom