Getting a 3-series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yep! Luck is very important! Without them, new car also can be very jia lat!

Hi guys.

Just got me a pre-reg 323i with 30K discount. Mileage zero! 2009 manufacture. Dealer reg just on 28 June 09 :top: Looking forward to having a good time here! hehehe :)

ahmz;445405 said:
Hi guys.

Just got me a pre-reg 323i with 30K discount. Mileage zero! 2009 manufacture. Dealer reg just on 28 June 09 :top: Looking forward to having a good time here! hehehe :)

i have a friend seriously looking for a pre reg bmw...where do u buy urs bro?

ahmz;445405 said:
Hi guys.

:party::party:
:party::party:

:top:

Tian Siang in Ipoh... but I think they ran out of pre-reg 323i already. Another was bought by a doctor. However , demo cars are still available. Also, test drove a 325i registered on July 27. Was the first to test drive the darn thing! LOL

Can't wait to take delivery this Saturday! Yahoooooo!

ahmz;445465 said:
Tian Siang in Ipoh... but I think they ran out of pre-reg 323i already. Another was bought by a doctor. However , demo cars are still available. Also, test drove a 325i registered on July 27. Was the first to test drive the darn thing! LOL

Can't wait to take delivery this Saturday! Yahoooooo!

thanx for the info..i guess we shall just give a visit to any of the 3 main dealers in kl then.

congrats.... 30k is a very good discount....
I only got 18K when I bought in March this year

ebby37;445484 said:
congrats.... 30k is a very good discount....
I only got 18K when I bought in March this year

I only get about 11K discount for my E90 in Apr. Interest rate 2.2% la. What about yours ? Where did you get your UDM from ?

etquah;445522 said:
I only get about 11K discount for my E90 in Apr. Interest rate 2.2% la. What about yours ? Where did you get your UDM from ?

I got mine from AB Glenmarie....is yours the 320/323/325 ?? i cant remember the interest rate !!! I think 2.4

Interest now high.... 3.3%. Anyway, actual discount is 20K plus another 10K overtrade on my old car. And I can get this deal only if I go thru outside bank, not BMW Credit.

hehehe.... 2 more days to go!:rock:

Took delivery of my 323 today. Also had the opportunity to test out some other 323's brought by BMW to the Ipoh Airport for a driving demos. Sweeeeeeeet! Ivan Khong and his gang was there as instructors. Went thru the gymkana course and the brake, swerve and avoid training. Great fun! All in all a great day today!

ahmz;446491 said:
Took delivery of my 323 today. Also had the opportunity to test out some other 323's brought by BMW to the Ipoh Airport for a driving demos. Sweeeeeeeet! Ivan Khong and his gang was there as instructors. Went thru the gymkana course and the brake, swerve and avoid training. Great fun! All in all a great day today!

congrats...lucky u got a chance to test out other demo car in a gymkana course for free!!!:top:

Yeah! Very, very lucky! Also experienced some drifting demos by Kevin Kung and another instructor (forgot his name). Sat in the front seat once and the back seat once. Good to know the limits of the 323....

Hello guys..I am back...

Ok..let's see where should I start...

Alright, I went to AB Kch yesterday afternoon, talk to the Manager himself. A very nice guy and knowledgable, he showed me the 323 tht is available. It is a blue water with brown interior, it really looks good from outside, but I don't think the brown interior match the bule water though. I am quite choosy on color especially the interior, it just don't match the blue water. The 323 that I suppose to look at is space grey with brown interior..and that is what I want, but it was sold few days ago. The blue water 323 was offered to me rm245,800 with 1700km clocked, a demo car. It definitely a good bargain, but I just can't see myself driving it.

I was put off by this and the high interest rate.

I ended up empty handed and still waiting for other pormotions to come. Hopefully before year end, the 1.885 or 1.38% discount will come back.

Not sure if I am making a right decision to pass this good bargain, but I am sure there are more or other oppurtunity to come.

on radio, BMW having merdeka sale.... and good interest rates.. also on the 2nd hand cars...
mine is 2nd hand car...mileage clock 8000km yet enjoy full bsri. my discount was 50k frm ori price. first owner was bmw malaysia.

racheltoh;447065 said:
on radio, BMW having merdeka sale.... and good interest rates.. also on the 2nd hand cars...
mine is 2nd hand car...mileage clock 8000km yet enjoy full bsri. my discount was 50k frm ori price. first owner was bmw malaysia.

Want to go and kepoh-kepoh at IA or AB? :wink:

I think the merdeka promo is for 5 series only. I could be wrong.... haven't got time to kepoh-kepoh....

Yes, the 2.88% interest rate is just for 523 only, and only 52 units are available during this merdeka seasaon.

I think last month there is offer for 320 as well, 1.88%.

How I wish they could offer the 1.88% on the 323i too, or else I am sure 'angkat' tht demo blue water 323.

The current 3.++% interest rate really 'jia lat' ahh.....

Top Bottom