Furious 5 series owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
AB Glenmarie, so far me and two of my friends also have quite bad experience with this dealer. their customer service seriously very bad and lansi?. showroom without test drive car? plus nobody willing to entertain you? come on how can dealer like this still can 'survive'?

Era;767243 said:
AB Glenmarie, so far me and two of my friends also have quite bad experience with this dealer. their customer service seriously very bad and lansi?. showroom without test drive car? plus nobody willing to entertain you? come on how can dealer like this still can 'survive'?

I feel your predicament bro :frown:

However, pls proceed to the Newbies Section to do a self intro as per our forum rules and regulation :top: ....

Well, I would concur the fact that AB Glenmarie lack customer service and attention, something they should really think about in restoring. I for one had had the "privilege" of experiencing such customer service (or lack of it) when I went there one Friday afternoon sometime in July 2012, hoping to make some enquiry about the F30 and pick one up if everything works out well. No one there bothered to attend to me (although I can see a few personnel hanging around and the reception lady appeared to be free as well). Walked out after some time and went straight to the other dealer, namely Quill Auto, and I got my F30 from there.

dzuljazz2001;767347 said:
I feel your predicament bro :frown:

However, pls proceed to the Newbies Section to do a self intro as per our forum rules and regulation :top: ....

alright..done it :eek:

tIANcI;754003 said:
Will AB want to sue the forum for defamation? Is it worth their time? Will another forumer want to sue the forum for defamation when another forumer makes an allegation of cheating? If one wants to be so safe, then best not to have forums. The whole notion of a forum will always open the forum owner to so called potential suits. That is a fact. So some policing is necessary but does one police to a point that it should be 100% safe and no one is allowed to make any allegations?

how do u sue when customer are stating the truth?

Top Bottom