Free Meguiar Detailing Workshop - with discounts on products

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
OK so it's next Saturday 12 January 2008!

Urm... need a favour from u folks...
As I will be coming from Malacca, I'm not very familiar with the way.

Since it's in USJ, any possibility for any of u folks to meet me up at the USJ toll exit and guide me to the rendezvous point at Shell? :D

Thanks for organising this so well, Lee!

Just one more thing... eh, which Shell station ah? The one on the same side as Summit or the one after making the U turn at the traffic lights?

I from Damansara Utama... unless u want to exit PJ, then I can bring u lor.. :D

I think we are talking about the Shell station opposite of Summit which is side by side with the Petronas station, the one that we need to U-Turn at the traffic light.

I think Lee meant the Shell Station opposite Summit. If its the other Shell Station, the have to make an U Turn.

I would think its best to wait somewhere near at furniture shop nearby Giant. Its a Saturday and USJ is not exactly a traffic friendly neighbourhood to convoy around with 20 over cars.

Cheers.

actually there r few entrence to usj 1, giant entrence very busy one, usj 8 entrence better less traffic.

Must be the Shell that can makan breakfast wan la.. :D both also got meh?

When to the place today at to my supprise my friend from my assembly plant days is there. His name is Wong Choo. The only thing i can say is you guys are in good hands.

The best route to use is true USJ 8 because there is almost 20 cars if use usj 1 to many traficc light.

Actually if you know the area, you can access to Hypercoat via USJ 7, going into Ah Meng's M-Speed workshop area and then turn left. There is less traffic lights and also lighter traffic.

Will help you guys on that day to take you the best route. See you guys at shell.

Meguair place

I think the best way is to wait furthur up giant and the furniture shop or maidin.

I've been to this workshop/meguiar place during our MR2 club session.

It's good to go guys, they teach u the tricks and trade of glooming and detailing your car.

The product is highly recommended. What ever it is u guys judge it for your self.

I am not promoting their product OK...........But for now, i am using it for my MR2 and BMW Sport Touring. - it looks marvelous.....

Bro's,

sorry guys, I have to pull out from this event as I need to be in Melaka on that Saturday morning for work related purposes.

Enjoy yourselves....

QD250;278479 said:
Bro's,

sorry guys, I have to pull out from this event as I need to be in Melaka on that Saturday morning for work related purposes.

Enjoy yourselves....

oooooooooopppppppppsssssssssss alamak ??????????? :thefinger:

Preparation Begins

Work has started today for this Sat's workshop. Should be good.

CSC_03380031.jpg

DSC_03350029.jpg

DSC_03100010.jpg

CSC_03000069.jpg

DSC_03280041.jpg

DSC_03070062.jpg

:thefinger: Why All E90 Wan Lah, No Other Model? Sumore Its Less Than 2 Year Car. They Should Sellect Older Car Wat.:thefinger:

Lee36328;278563 said:
Work has started today for this Sat's workshop. Should be good.

DSC_03350029.jpg
QUOTE]

Ohhh... Mr. DY's car look like got makeup on,. ehehe.... can't wait to see one of the only light colored car detailed officially by Megs ever at the car clinic as showcar!!!!!!!!

beautiful.... dy, your car low till wanna touch the ground liao!!!

Top Bottom