Amature Detailers' Gatherings and Workshop

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hahaha...a free detail by some hardcore enthusiasts with guidance from a pro....you'll even get Zaino special treatmentsl....who wouldn't.

Roger that.

16/5
1. B33MER
2. kevster30
3. ICEMAN 13

23/5
1. CleanWorldPeace
2. B33MER
3. kevster30
4. ICEMAN 13

Krismas bro ... can i invite friends from other forums or is this BMWCM specific only?

B33mEr, it's an open invitation, not club/car/hobby/etc. specific. Actually....that would be great.

kevster30;410882 said:
Not a pro...just have some experience and am willing to share some ideas with fellow members.

Seems lately, the ppl here are more concerned about the size of their engines/rims rather than the appearance of their cars.......hhhhhheeeehehehe:wink:

Ha..ha.. ha.. you are so modest, sifu...:listen:

KrisMas;412830 said:
B33mEr, it's an open invitation, not club/car/hobby/etc. specific. Actually....that would be great.

Thanks bro ... will invite my friends :D

B33mEr;412671 said:
Bro eggie is some one that holds true to his word ... lol thanks bro eggie for donating ur ride wakaka

Ehhh. Mana ada??? Haha. Wah lau Tun B33MER!!! Should try out on his 330i mah. :D

Interesting and thanks for organising this.

16/5
1. B33MER
2. kevster30
3. ICEMAN 13
4. Vincent Hor

23/5
1. CleanWorldPeace
2. B33MER
3. kevster30
4. ICEMAN 13
5. Vincent Hor

Poll will end at the end of this month to finalise the date and finalising all the arrangement.

Thanks guys.

From the few forums that I've posted, looked like the scale is leaning towards 23/5 and, thanks to CleanWorldPeace, it's going to be very difficult to resist an offer that he gave. Just waiting now for our co-host to give the final say and all would be firmed up by next week.

Stay tuned guys and I'll post up all the details when all is finalised.

Thanks for all your input and participation.

Regards.

KrisMas;414912 said:
From the few forums that I've posted, looked like the scale is leaning towards 23/5 and, thanks to CleanWorldPeace, it's going to be very difficult to resist an offer that he gave. Just waiting now for our co-host to give the final say and all would be firmed up by next week.

Stay tuned guys and I'll post up all the details when all is finalised.

Thanks for all your input and participation.

Regards.

Hi Krismas,

You are making my day with your update. Guess I will be asking for Osren's location very soon. Thanks buddy and of course, the co-host.:rock::41::beerglass::4::24::dancing2:

Hi All,

Rather quiet on the detailing front... Guess there is probably not enough interest to have one on the 16th or hopefully 23rd May!!! :listen:Or there may be other thread that I am not aware of...

CleanWorldPeace;418253 said:
Hi All,

Rather quiet on the detailing front... Guess there is probably not enough interest to have one on the 16th or hopefully 23rd May!!! :listen:Or there may be other thread that I am not aware of...

Bro.
The interests shown for this clinic is way pass what was expected.
Stay tuned for Krismas to update.
Cheers!

KrisMas;410714 said:
Thanks for your support kevster30, I hope we can make it a constructive outing for all of us.

16/5
1. CleanWorldPeace
2. B33MER
3. kevster30
4. haKKaMeE

23/5
1. CleanWorldPeace
2. B33MER
3. kevster30
4. haKKeMeE

Hope this event is still on as planned

Hi HKM,

My name should not be on the 16th list as I will be away. 23rd is good for me.:top:

:eek:Glad to hear that there is an overwhelming support for this. Where are you Krismas????:five:

Hey guys....sorry...just back from kampung...

yes...yes...it's on and it's confirmed on 23rd. Stay tuned for the details.

Regards.

Top Bottom