Free Meguiar Detailing Workshop - with discounts on products

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wah!! I didint know my curiousity could stir up such an excitement!

Anyway, see you guys there on Sat!

but the selection criteria did not mention silver color (preferable dark color) how cum arh? next time they should state that new car paint w/o dent, bla,bla ok. criteria should be mentioned properly. I pity QD250 , he went for the selection in d end he pull out of going there.

cppeng;278723 said:
but the selection criteria did not mention silver color (preferable dark color) how cum arh? next time they should state that new car paint w/o dent, bla,bla ok. criteria should be mentioned properly. I pity QD250 , he went for the selection in d end he pull out of going there.

QD went for the selection? Really? Aiyaa bro QD - dun merajuk laa bro - nanti cepat tua... hehe... come laa bro.....

Hypercoat being the experts must have had their reason for choosing certain cars la. I think thats not important, we are there to see and learn how a car is being detailed and also how good the products are.

Cheers.

ALBundy;278748 said:
Hypercoat being the experts must have had their reason for choosing certain cars la. I think thats not important, we are there to see and learn how a car is being detailed and also how good the products are.

Cheers.

Bundy agree with u lar. cheers.

cppeng;278723 said:

Allow me to address your concerns.

Criteria for Show Car

Juan Powerblow;275809 said:
Lee, hope you don't mind sharing what you think would be Hypercoat's criterias for the demo car?

Lee36328;275830 said:
Not at all.

- preferably dark-coloured car
- reasonably good condition surface-wise

QD250 can't make it

QD250;278479 said:
Bro's,

sorry guys, I have to pull out from this event as I need to be in Melaka on that Saturday morning for work related purposes.

Enjoy yourselves....
There were 6 volunteers who responded to me for the selection to be the show car, and I arranged for the 6 to be at Meg's at a pre-appointed time. QD250 was not one of the 6.

Of the 6, priority was given to black or dark-coloured cars, with the rest on standby. My utmost thanks to the 6 gentlemen who volunteered and took the time to go for the selection.

So, cppeng, thank you for your feedback. I re-checked the thread to make sure I did not miss anything out. With your meticulous attention to detail, I will invite you to be my right-hand man the next time I organize anything. Game? Hope to see you there this Sat, and hope you find the workshop beneficial.

Cheers, and happy buffing.

mr Lee,

can you confirm if my name in your list. Sent PM to you a few days ago.

Check out the place today.

Am I right in recalling that Meguiars products will be on sale at special discount? I've not been stocking up of late to take advantage of this privilege, heh!

Lee could you be so kind as to post up the latest participant list for the benefit of everyone, especially those who are attending? Thx a million! :)

Juan, I certainly hope so! I myself have been holding off my usual purchases to take advantage of this one off deal. :D Hopefully can get M80, W8006 and maybe M20 too if it's available with discount.

Btw, any confirmation on where we are all gonna meet on Sat morning?

evilnickwong;279044 said:

Meet up at 8.15am at Shell station opposite/across Summit for breakfast. The one next to Petronas. Few of us (Juan, Albundy, Danc, Rookie, AlexNg, Astroboy, GHS) are meeting up there. See ya.

David Yong;279053 said:
Meet up at 8.15am at Shell station opposite/across Summit for breakfast. The one next to Petronas. Few of us (Juan, Albundy, Danc, Rookie, AlexNg, Astroboy, GHS) are meeting up there. See ya.

Will try to join you guyss for breakfast. Albundy, I have your number. Will call you if I can't make it.

12th January 2008 at Hypercoat

Hi guys,

Just to find out what model and color of the 25 rides we have tomorrow for this event. At least we get to have a feel before arriving at Shell petrol station. Let me start it here:-

1. Lee36328
2. QD250
3. Vincent Hor
4. Juan Powerblow
5. BlackE90
6. evilnickwong
7. seech
8. Albundy
9. meanguy
10. KennyG
11. Russie - E36 318i Silver
12. 2cents
13. Don Franco
14. gracetcp
15. danc
16. ICEMAN 13
17. pcchuah
18. climenta-325i
19. alex88
20. Silver
21. SarJeePekAi
22. cppeng/Bl@ckB7
23. rahizwan aka Bl@ck7op
24. thsaw99
25. chaiks

OK, I'll try to make it to Shell at 8.15am too. Otherwise I might get lost going to Hypercoat myself lol. Here's my update to the list:

1. Lee36328
2. QD250
3. Vincent Hor
4. Juan Powerblow
5. BlackE90
6. evilnickwong - E30 318i Dark Blue
7. seech
8. Albundy
9. meanguy
10. KennyG
11. Russie - E36 318i Silver
12. 2cents
13. Don Franco
14. gracetcp
15. danc
16. ICEMAN 13
17. pcchuah
18. climenta-325i
19. alex88
20. Silver
21. SarJeePekAi
22. cppeng/Bl@ckB7
23. rahizwan aka Bl@ck7op
24. thsaw99
25. chaiks

GHS;279035 said:
Lee could you be so kind as to post up the latest participant list for the benefit of everyone, especially those who are attending? Thx a million! :)

Sure.

Here you go, the official confirmed list. Please use this list if you want to indicate the car color.
  1. albundy
  2. juan powerblow - e90 color very complicated to explain, depending on time of day, angle of sun, weather... :rolleyes: :wink:
  3. izuaff
  4. evilnickwong - e30 318i dark blue
  5. seech
  6. gracetcp
  7. cppeng
  8. blacke90
  9. alexng - silver
  10. SarJeePekAi
  11. russie - e36 318i silver
  12. thsaw99
  13. astroboy
  14. silver
  15. danc
  16. climenta
  17. rookie
  18. ghs - all the way from Malacca!
  19. alex88
  20. pcchuah
  21. chaiks
  22. bmFIVE
  23. wan520i - e34 black - all the way from Pahang!
  24. meanguy
  25. e34kelvin - e39 black
  26. Vincent Hor - e36 328i black
  27. david yong - silver e90 show car
  28. lee36328 - e36 metallic blue
Thanks to all you guys (and lady) above who have confirmed. Also thanks to those who could not make it and have kindly notified me in advance.

Ghs, the guys are meeting up at the Shell/Petronas, which is directly facing the Summit main front. As you turn left from Kesas into the USJ exit, Summit will be on your left and the Shell/Petronas will be across the road on your right. You'll need to turn RIGHT at the traffic light in front of Summit.

Thanks a lot, and have a good session tomorrow.

evilnickwong;279044 said:
Juan, I certainly hope so! I myself have been holding off my usual purchases to take advantage of this one off deal. :D Hopefully can get M80, W8006 and maybe M20 too if it's available with discount.

Juan Powerblow;279000 said:
Am I right in recalling that Meguiars products will be on sale at special discount? I've not been stocking up of late to take advantage of this privilege, heh!

Yes. There will be discounts for the consumer range of products, as well as discount vouchers for car detailing treatment.

I have also been holding off too. :64:

Top Bottom