Free Meguiar Detailing Workshop - with discounts on products

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
astroboy;275480 said:
Yeeeeahh! Get to attend my first official outing with BMW Club members... :D

TQ! TQ! TQ! :top:

Faster join as official member and get the club shirt so that u can wear it then as well.

Yaloo... join now is worth while because its a one year membership thingy.. :D

Stop selling la... I think very hard now..:rolleyes: :D

Hi Lee, I tried to PM you but mailbox was full. Anyways, I confirm my attendance but won't be volunteering my car since it's not ideal for this event and I didn't know I had to leave for 3 days, heh!

I'll be joining you guys too, looking forward to it. :D Wonder if I'll be a lone E30 there in a sea of newer models lol.

Lee.... I've sent you PM.

I'll come for for this event....

Thanks for coordinating it man...

Last call for show car volunteers

Just to be absolutely clear, the full 3-day treatment (2 days with 1 public holiday in between) of the show car is absolutely FREE. This treatment would otherwise cost a few hundred rm. In return, you need to submit the car on 9th Jan, Wed morning, to give Meg's sufficient time to work on it top to bottom. After that, the car will look literally like it just came from the showroom.

Some cars have volunteered (thanks guys.) I am arranging for Meg's to preview the proposed cars this Fri afternoon. Meg's will choose the car according to their criteria.

I will confirm the exact time of the preview by tomorrow, so, please check with this thread again.

The response has been good. Most of you have confirmed. My thanks for that.

Meanwhile, there is still room for late-comers. Please drop me a PM if you want to attend the Sat workshop.

Happy buffing.

evilnickwong;275550 said:
I'll be joining you guys too, looking forward to it. :D Wonder if I'll be a lone E30 there in a sea of newer models lol.

Passion is what counts. Most welcome to join.

Many thanks to all you buffing bugs who have confirmed.

Also thanks for the show car volunteers. For the preview, Meg's just needs about 10-15 min per car to select. I am proposing the preview timing for tomorrow Fri noon. I will call once the preview timing is confirmed.

Room still available, just, so any more interested in this workshop kindly drop me a PM.

Happy buffing.

Juan Powerblow;275809 said:
Lee, hope you don't mind sharing what you think would be Hypercoat's criterias for the demo car?

Not at all.

- preferably dark-coloured car
- reasonably good condition surface-wise

Aiyaa... Hypercoat will pick a restorable car over an irrestorable car lor.. :D

As a consumer, I want to see them restoring an E30 with original paint to its previous glory like showroom condition in the 80s.. :D I will surely clap very hard !! :top:

its meant to be a show car condition paint actually, not some extreme makeover. hehe... though on that day u can bring in a car with bad paint condition and they'll show the effects of the clay, cleaner wax, polish, and by using machine polishing.

Hey how many E9x be there that day ? JPB, Danc, Astroboy, AlexNg, BlackE90 and myself. Not bad huh.

I would suggest meet at 9am in front of Giant Hypermarket just along the roadside and we convoy there. Ok E9x bros ?

Aiyoh!

why don't we just all meet up at the shell across from Summit and convoy altogether there......

rather than 1 series convoy amongst themselves, e30 amongst themselves, e36 amongst themselves.....

in bmw club also got aku-aku, dia-dia, kita-kita, mereka-mereka spirit ah.....

Boleh juga. Apa apa is ok for me la. Mana ada kira punya kita. Asalkan syiok dah cukup.

Top Bottom