Meguiar's Detailing workshop

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Looks like a job very well done chaps....

How much for a one off 3 coat detailing job and how long does it take?

Many thanks.

B)

Nice pic Affan

Thanks to kev, Meg & AD. No stone chip on my car yesterday at the track. Quite impress. Not for the pricing & availability.

Originally posted by kevster30@Jul 16 2005, 03:43 PM
A very big thank you to all who attended and made this event a success!

I hope that all of you found this event to be informative and helpful. Do provide me with your view and comments so that we can make future events even better!

Saw a lot of you taking pics, do share them ya?

Once again, thank you frm me and Meguiar's

:yahoo:
Many thanks sifu Kev for the tips and demo of products..and yup for your kind hospitality and grub.. :D :D :D

Any chance we can get more meguairs products from you direct ..with discount ? :D :D :D

Yup almost forgot thks to Autodetailer for hosting the event +affan for yr pics..wanted to remain low profile tapi kena captured dlm pics juga :D :D

Nice to finally meet up with you guys..aRRrgghh, 2 cents, Alvin[great looking JCW], Sham, Pussy, Affan and last but not least Sifu Kev

Have a good day guys and keep on BM-ing

:D :D :D

a BIG Thank You to all.. Kev, AD & the Team. affan, thanks for the pics .. very the rugi for those who didn't come kekekek :D

Thanks for Hosting the event, Kev, AD, and the rest. It is good eye opener on the product and general info. The Lucky draw and the Tea was just Bonus.

I wish you all success. With this kind of dedication you all certainly will.. JBk

Originally posted by affan66@Jul 17 2005, 12:22 AM
nice stuff... nice tips.
Will post up pics once I finish editing in about 30 mins or so.
:D Affan got nice pics but can you share with us the detailing tips too :D

some tips that I can remember. But better kevster to give la.. I think he will post the presentation slides as well.

1. Two pails used for washing car. One for plain water, the other with shampoo. Plain water used in between soaking to remove the grit stuck from car
2. Hot Wheels wheel cleaner - very acidic. After spraying, rinse off with shampoo immediately
3. Claying - it's like playdoh. Don't drop on the floor. Lube it with water or Quick detailer/speed detailer when you work on a small section. Wipe it with a good towel when done
4. Wash under the shade. Hot surface may give wierd chemical reaction to the shampoo and cause wierd stuff to your car
5. If lazy, don't want to wash car, just mist with Quick Detailer/Speed detailer. Then wipe with towel/mitt
6. Good morning towels/baby napkins - only good when new
7. Never use dishwasher detergent!!!!

That's all I can remember off-hand.
Oh ya, bring a nice girl in white t-shirt to wash your car. It helps!! Just kidding.

Thank you Kevin, Darren & John for hosting the workshop and a very interesting morning of briefing on paints, car care products & techniques. :D
If I may, I like to ask if Kevin would be so kind as to organize & upload all these wonderful info into our website so that we may better digest/ refer to them from time to time. :)

After so long I have some pictures taken during this workshop.
now being able to load and transfer.
16/7/2005
Nice convertible baby

rezzy,

I can't see any pics, only the 335i from the back
Is there a link to click or attached?
Or is it just from my PC?

Top Bottom