"Fake" Breyton/AC Rims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
:D glad that u've taken the comments positively..
safety first,always.i never skimp on tyres and rims.did that once(on tyres)and nearly paid the price for it.nothing more valueble than ur life.. cheers

Definately the ori is better but we also must remember the price 3 sets = 1 ori so say break one set then you have another two spare. Rim is important but tyre is even more important, the only thing that is contact to the road. grip is control on the car. If you hit a pot hole then even the ori can also break but on normal even road condition the replica rim is ok. i been using italy/oem rim on my fiat make is also bengkok but wira on taiwan no problem even after 5 years.

:ph34r: well,like i said..end of the day its a personal choice.what ur priorities are when it comes to ur ride..
that's why we have people driving 280bhp turbocharged FWD Wiras..not knowing why an Evo cost so much.its the engineering that goes into the cars namely the safety margins built into the 4WD chassis.when they lose control of their 'bargain evos' and become highway sidebarrier adornments,its already too late to realise the mistake they've done.
same goes for tyres and alloy rims..ori ones are made to bend when they hit an object at high speed so that the tyres still have something to hold on to hence control of the car.others will probably not bend but one fine day u hit an object at high speed the rims will merely break apart and as a consequence the tyres will disintegrate..fine if think u can control the car but i doubt many will be able to..
once again,its a personal choice.

cheers

Well let's put it this way B) .. ori is good and nice and safe and all but there is a price to pay :blink: ..fake is so and so and cheap.. listen.. if you got the money always go for the original.. this is BMW we are talking bout. if you buy a car that expensive compared to other is the same cc category, then you must have the money to maintain and upkeep..

As for me, i'm driving an E30. damm hard to get a nice set of wheels.. if anyone has a fake i'll go for it.. of course extra care needed. if i get ori of course i'll go for it too but.... check the price first.. as for e36 and above..if i happen to own in the near future..i'll definately go for ori.... till then just use the stock rims.. B)

heh heh.. only on bmwclubmalaysia.com can you read things like "if you drive slow only 110km/h.. "

btw, can anybody tell me what rims are these? and where i can get them? second hand also doesnt matter:

glassM3.jpg

Top Bottom