Chop Shop Ronda-Ronda

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Andrew, sorry fro the late reply. Just got back from out of town. Pls check yr PM.

andrewk;480732 said:
Hi Sifu Vincent,

Will be looking for some E38 parts once I get my car tomorrow. Mind sharing the location of the chop shop? I basically need:-

1. Front Centre Armrest (w/o carphone) - my unit comes with the carphone armrest, but carphone is missing and not working.
2. Rear passenger window rubber trim - mine is cracked and hardened.

Thanks very much for any assistance rendered... more mods to come :)

Hi mbmwe32,

Perhaps you can introduce yourself in the newbies column first? Much appreciated & Happy New Year..

Cheers :)

Thanks to sifu Vincent, I manage to find my way to the chop shop yesterday and had a fruitful shopping trip :top: And it wasn't even my birthday....:wink: Unfortunately, I got so excited with my find, I forgot to look for the parts I posted above... going again today after work...

For those E38 kakis looking for parts, they've just brought in another E38 halfcut. Go quickly if you need parts...

andrewk;485068 said:
For those E38 kakis looking for parts, they've just brought in another E38 halfcut. Go quickly if you need parts...

dont mind to share the address of the chop shop?...need to find few things for my E38 too. Thanks

yeop;485134 said:
dont mind to share the address of the chop shop?...need to find few things for my E38 too. Thanks

Check your PM box bro...

U sold your Snow White?!?!? That was a very nice car bro...

Snow White still available...only selling to a serious and real E34 lover who appreciates the condition and value, rather than comparing wt standard current market price. Not a problem if it not sold anyway...Thanks for the PM.

Bro,

Appreciate pm me the location of the shop.

Thks a bunch and Gong Xi Fatt Chai to all...

Hi Sifu Vincent/andrewk,

Am looking for some interior parts eg. glove compartment latch, centre wooden panel console, cigg lighter etc.
Would really appreciate if either could PM me the chop shop location.

Thanks in advance.
Han Azman.

Please check your PM. They should have all the things that you are looking for. Need to bargain.

P/s you don't need to mention my name. I am just their normal ordinary customer.

Han Azman;491215 said:
Hi Sifu Vincent/andrewk,

Am looking for some interior parts eg. glove compartment latch, centre wooden panel console, cigg lighter etc.
Would really appreciate if either could PM me the chop shop location.

Thanks in advance.
Han Azman.

Hi Vincent,

Can you PM me the chop shop address and phone no. I am going to KL next week and would like to take a peek for any nice parts for my E39.

Brgds.

Please check your PM. BTW you need to bargain with them and as I said before, you don't have to mention my name.

Hi master vincent,
do please give the address of the chop shop. me from terengganu will have a full one or two days if to go pusing pusing in klang valley to look for my 96 E38 parts.Thanks.
zameri

Dear Vincent,

can you please PM me the name and location of this chop shop.

Thanks in advance :)

Too many enquires so I might as well reveal who these guys are. Not an advertisement for the chop shop but just to help members. BTW don't have to mention my name to them. Always remember to give them a hard bargain.

Haki-trade Auto Parts Sdn Bhd
No 248 Jalan Sungai Buloh,
Kg. Baru Subang
40000 Subang
Selangor

Ah Hong : 012-3210977

Top Bottom