F10

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
astroboy;530730 said:
Cheh! I one time can get in d, the park assist to and fro so many time like doing 3-point turn.. :p

Some more u notice the steering turn with car stationary, that's not healthy for the tyre and steering assembly.. :p :D

.. but hats off la! it at least provide a glimpse into future of motoring! :top:

i didnt know this, aiyo...

zhul;532316 said:
Surprised to read Clarkson's glowing review of the F10 535 in the NST car section today. Usually he talks trash about BMWs :rolleyes:

This is what he said in the last paragraph:

"So, if you have the wherewithal, I suggest you buy a 5-series. It’s the absolute best of absolutely everything we know....." :top:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/driving/jeremy_clarkson/article7125818.ece

"And when it comes to finding fault? My God, you have to be picky. In the 5-series, I’m reduced to complaining that if I set the steering wheel where I like it, fully back and as high as possible, I can’t see the “range” read-out on the dash. Oh, and the electronic gearlever is a bit of a fiddle. Until you get used to it, which takes about three seconds." -saw this on bmwblog.com, just realised its from the same article :top:

vish;523304 said:
i stand corrected, asian car manufacturers are the ones with short model cycles...our friends in munich still maintain a healthy lifespan

Asian auto manufacturers do have a short life span EXCEPT for PROTON! Just need to rub it in! hahahaha

hi,
i am buying the F10 528i, car expected january 2011. loan approved :eek: . just wondering is there anyone using the 523i now? any issues with it? just wanna know once i got my car i would know how to deal with it :top:

saixgone;570457 said:
hi,
i am buying the F10 528i, car expected january 2011. loan approved :eek: . just wondering is there anyone using the 523i now? any issues with it? just wanna know once i got my car i would know how to deal with it :top:

Pray very hard as BMW after sales as gone down the drain!:2:

saixgone;570457 said:
hi,

Yes, alot.
My F10 in & out BMW hospital 3 times less than 28 days. The forth time is 2 days ago and i just get back my car today.
Bro Halow and adri13 having the problem now.
This car very unstable if u speed in uneven road.

Top Bottom