F10 Parts & Service Cost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Since the ride has clocked more than 100k mileage. Suggest u to change ATF n fuel filter for peace of mind. Wld hv to assume the 2 items were never changed during warranty period. Also, no way to check ATF unless u bleed it. Cabin filter can be inspected visually, behind the glove compartment. Check youtube to diy if u want to.

Or checks service records, if any.
Anywhere u can suggest to change the cabin filters?

give my mechanic Yong a call at : 016-6572782 . Even better if you can whats app him your chassis no and model and inform him if you want ori or OEM cabin filter. He should able to give you a price. His price are usually reasonable.

His location is near George Kent. Just mention you are Danny's friend.

give my mechanic Yong a call at : 016-6572782 . Even better if you can whats app him your chassis no and model and inform him if you want ori or OEM cabin filter. He should able to give you a price. His price are usually reasonable.

His location is near George Kent. Just mention you are Danny's friend.
Talked to him already. Very nice guy. But u fortunately, when there for other things. Damaged clock spring. Anyone have contacts to repair or maybe can introduce half cut parts for this. The current mechanic also sourcing for this.

Hi guys,

Where do you replace your windscreen? I mean the recommended workshop with good workmanship. I want to claim insurance.

Hi guys,

Where do you replace your windscreen? I mean the recommended workshop with good workmanship. I want to claim insurance.
DW Windscreen (0172229221) Segambut KL. I’ve change several with them already. Good workmanship and tidy.

Hi all,

Just change my front brake pad, brake disc and sensor. Plus labor total ~rm1.5k.

Is this price ok?
Model f10 528i lci.

Hi all,

Just change my front brake pad, brake disc and sensor. Plus labor total ~rm1.5k.

Is this price ok?
Model f10 528i lci.

hi, is the price (~1.5k) referring to a pair of each item mentioned for your front wheels ? Tks.

My boss F10 M sport Headlight can turns according to steering turning. Is it all F10 headlight before facelift can turn the headlight ??

My boss F10 M sport Headlight can turns according to steering turning. Is it all F10 headlight before facelift can turn the headlight ??
Nope. Those are with the adaptive headlights function.

Nope. Those are with the adaptive headlights function.
Yes i found that only BiXenon headlight with adaptive feature. There are 2 types of Bixenon Headlights. 1 is with adaptive and another 1 dosent comes with adaptive.

Hi everyone, I've recently changed my Timing Chain @ 145,000km, High Pressure Fuel Pump, as my engine valve cover is leaking, mechanic show me the chain is very loose F10 528i 2012. However, after changing it, I find that my engine is very rough, dragging at low speed and the engine is much louder, vibration is stronger. I changed my engine and gearbox mounting at 130,000km. Any idea what's wrong? Otherwise, everything else is working fine. Previous "DriveTrain error" is no longer there when I'm in SPORT mode.

Hi everyone, I've recently changed my Timing Chain @ 145,000km, High Pressure Fuel Pump, as my engine valve cover is leaking, mechanic show me the chain is very loose F10 528i 2012. However, after changing it, I find that my engine is very rough, dragging at low speed and the engine is much louder, vibration is stronger. I changed my engine and gearbox mounting at 130,000km. Any idea what's wrong? Otherwise, everything else is working fine. Previous "DriveTrain error" is no longer there when I'm in SPORT mode.
hmmm... seems u did quite a lot, and it may point to any of items u changed. Send back to your mechanic and mention these. By right, it should be smoother.

Ask if the installation for the timing chain was done properly? The drag could be caused by perhaps a clogged fuel line/injector. Also check your ignition coils or spark plugs, they might be on their way out.

hmmm... seems u did quite a lot, and it may point to any of items u changed. Send back to your mechanic and mention these. By right, it should be smoother.

Ask if the installation for the timing chain was done properly? The drag could be caused by perhaps a clogged fuel line/injector. Also check your ignition coils or spark plugs, they might be on their way out.

Thanks Gendong for your advice. I've send back to the workshop, they cleaned the fuel injector and change a new engine valve cover. (Oh yeah, previous visit I've changed all spark plugs too). Just collected the car today, the roughness still persist especially on SPORT mode. The shop acknowledge on the slight roughness, saying most likely is the Engine Mounting. Since I've only changed it 15,000km ago and it's not vibrating at all at traffic light, therefore didn't change this engine mounting this time. Maybe I'll need to send to another workshop to get this issue check. Any recommendation around Sunway/Subang area?

Btw, anyone tried Estremo NaNo Engine Protector 1? The workshop pour 1 bottle in, immediately can feel overall engine is quieter and smoother. Google on it, eventhough it's stated ITALY, but can only see Malaysia address...not sure if it's genuine Italy product or Made in Malaysia? Other than that, so far, I feel it's a really good product as I tried in on my wife F30 too, immediately quieter and smoother engine.

F10 528i 2013 @ 145,000km

1) Ori Timing Chain / Tensioner Kit - RM480
2) Ori Oil Pump Chain Drive - RM350
3) Ori Oil Slump Gasket - RM75
4) Ori Vanos Gear (Left and Right) - RM450
5) Ori High Pressure Fuel Pump - RM450
6) Ori Selaniod - RM70
7) Ori Vanos Screw (Left and Right) - RM180
8) Engine Valve Cover - RM750
9) Ori Spark Plugs - RM200
10) Ori BMW Engine Oil - RM210
11) Ori Oil Filter - RM40
Labour = RM850 @ Autobahn Sunway

Hi Mr Teoh,

Am planning to do preventive on my F10 timing chain system as car coming to 10 years.
I went to Autobahn Sunway and mostly young mechanic but spoken later to the boss Mr Tan. Pretty confident they will do a good job.
Planning not to change parts that are easily accessible.

Appreciate your input on the following if you don't mind.

1) Ori Timing Chain / Tensioner Kit - RM480
2) Ori Oil Pump Chain Drive - RM350
3) Ori Oil Sump Gasket - You only change the gasket and not the whole sump assembly. Any issues so far.
4) Ori Vanos Gear (Left and Right) - RM450 - Is chain loose prior change or did the shop advise to change as preventive
5) Ori High Pressure Fuel Pump - RM450 - Is there any issues or did the shop advise to change as preventive
6) Ori Selaniod - RM70 - Is this price for 2 vanos solenoid. Any issues with it.
7) Ori Vanos Screw (Left and Right) - RM180 -
8) Engine Valve Cover - RM750
9) Ori Spark Plugs - RM200
10) Ori BMW Engine Oil - RM210
11) Ori Oil Filter - RM40
Labour = RM850 @ Autobahn Sunway[/QUOTE]

Brgds & Thanks.

Top Bottom