F10 523i problem to date

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thanks halow

Damn, what's there to like when we wanna complain

I bombarded BMW facebook and I still think they will not do anything. Well, it is their loss as many of my friends and contacts already opt to give F10 a miss and went for E200.

well, I can always create a new FB account and continue with the screwing :rock:

DJH;586676 said:
I bombarded BMW facebook and I still think they will not do anything. Well, it is their loss as many of my friends and contacts already opt to give F10 a miss and went for E200.

I told all my friends too.

We need more ppl to comment in their face book and see whether they have any face left. Otherwise, they will think only 3 stooges yap...yap....yap.

This is their reply. WTF!!!!!

BMW Malaysia Hi Edmund, Jack, Jonathan - we're looking into your respective comments at the moment and we'll try to revert back to you soon. Appreciate your patience and understanding in the mean time.

Best regards,

Your BMW Facebook team

DJH;586792 said:
This is their reply. WTF!!!!!

BMW Malaysia Hi Edmund, Jack, Jonathan - we're looking into your respective comments at the moment and we'll try to revert back to you soon. Appreciate your patience and understanding in the mean time.

Best regards,

Your BMW Facebook team

U shud reply them too - we r looking the way to let more & more people know about the problem that u want to hide :)

ben10;586793 said:
U shud reply them too - we r looking the way to let more & more people know about the problem that u want to hide :)
Someone could also tell them they are creating quite a queue at Mercedes Benz as people have to wait quite long for the W212 now that they are not buying F10 !

We should pay merz a visit fo that they can pay us something for our effort. Maybe 20% discount for W212, lol. I will take it

I lol-ed hard when i typed this.

BMW Malaysia The year-end holiday season is just round the corner. And as part of the festivities, we have created some e-cards and screensavers so that you can spread the Joy :)
BMW Malaysia : Season's Greetings
www.bmw.com.my
Spread Joy to your family and friends with BMW themed e-cards and screensavers.
19 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · Comment · View feedback (10)Hide feedback (10) · Share10 people like this.
Jonathan Diong Pls create F10 e-cards that has the thumping sound. I would like to send to my friends and possible buyer. Thanks

LOL !! all the way ..... guys we need more supports on FB BMW Malaysia ..

No wonder our F**king car not fixed.

BMW Malaysia Our friends over at BMW Motorrad have started celebrating Xmas early this year!
Click on the link below for a very special musical Christmas greeting that you could also send to your friends!
BMW Motorrad Christmas Concert
www.bmw-motorrad.com
Very special musical Christmas greetings for your friends – with you in the lead role!
Wednesday at 18:14 ·LikeUnlike · Comment · View feedback (5)Hide feedback (5) · Share4 people like this.
Jonathan Diong No wonder our cars are left unattended when you guys are busy celebrating.51 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

DJH;586932 said:
No wonder our F**king car not fixed.

BMW Malaysia Our friends over at BMW Motorrad have started celebrating Xmas early this year!
Click on the link below for a very special musical Christmas greeting that you could also send to your friends!
BMW Motorrad Christmas Concert
www.bmw-motorrad.com
Very special musical Christmas greetings for your friends – with you in the lead role!
Wednesday at 18:14 ·LikeUnlike · Comment · View feedback (5)Hide feedback (5) · Share4 people like this.
Jonathan Diong No wonder our cars are left unattended when you guys are busy celebrating.51 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

Bro DJH, u shud take the initiative record the sound of your F10 & make a e greeting card for them :)
The yr lucky, i accidentally deleted the file i receorded for them :(

send one to me la.... is better than no car to use for this Christmas . At least i can listen to the bang and knocking sound . MIssing my F10 so much ..... hope she can get well soon ...

Adri13 , Teej , Jefngkl you guys still around ? can you update us on your problems ?

Problems remain as they are! I also realise that with my main key the message appear the same as NNH "car can't detect key" or something like that eventhough the key is in the right pocket! Now waiting for my next appt on 14 Dec. More on defensive driving on the ramp - no speeding. Sakit hati with bmw tagline "sheer driving pleasure". So you guys ready to demo at bmw cyberjaya?

Top Bottom