F10 523i problem to date

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mine is on the front right side, but i still insist not to get back my car because it is a new car and we not suppose to buy a defect car like this . Officially wrote to BMW last week and i still dont get any feedback from them but they are trying arrange to meet the owner individually n hope to accept their compensate of 6 month or 1 yr extended warranty maybe.
Their service level is even worse than the local car manufacturer.

halow;586009 said:
mine is on the front right side, but i still insist not to get back my car because it is a new car and we not suppose to buy a defect car like this . Officially wrote to BMW last week and i still dont get any feedback from them but they are trying arrange to meet the owner individually n hope to accept their compensate of 6 month or 1 yr extended warranty maybe.
Their service level is even worse than the local car manufacturer.

When testing driving, the bang came from the right rear absorber. Did not hear anything from the front.... sad to hear that even in Sports mode this banging sound occurs...

The loud bang could probably come when the spring rebounds after it compresses over a hump. Excessive bouncing & springs bottoming out are most likely due to the shocks.

In 2006, the Civics had a big issue with the front right engine mount...this gave a loud bang as well when they went over humps and potholes...but with the F10's looks like the sounds are from all around.

adri13;582070 said:
Ben10,
I just return from AB Glenmarie. BMW issued an internal circulation about rear suspension and acknowledge it is a problem but still maintain safety. They are still waiting response from Germany. Hence, I would feel the response would be the same from AB Sg Besi. Got to skip this afternoon meeting. However, we need to give timeline when this can be ractified. I would give until end Nov and that's about it. Meanwhile affected owners in klang valley can meet for tea tarik to strategize plans.

BTW, the battery I replaced on 3/11 capoot again yesterday and I got replacement battery this morning foc. Still it is bad design for the key. Should be rechargeable battery.

I was away for 8 days and the remote went dead yesterday (29/11). I went to AB Glenmarie yesterday and reported to the service dept. Obviously, this was the first case to them. This is 3rd failure already. So I demand the car together with the remote to be inspected. The time slot is next 14 Dec.

looks like we all gonna drive a defective car.BMW/AB is approaching individually all the owners to accept the car with a 'safety' assurance.
i've send in official complaint letters ,yet to receive any replies.
Do not think this AB/BMW serious in solving the loud banging noice from the car.What next?

kanaga, where u bought your car?
You still based in Lumut? I am from Sitiawan but based in Klang. Who knows we may even knew each other.

adri13;586236 said:
I was away for 8 days and the remote went dead yesterday (29/11). I went to AB Glenmarie yesterday and reported to the service dept. Obviously, this was the first case to them. This is 3rd failure already. So I demand the car together with the remote to be inspected. The time slot is next 14 Dec.

Ai~~, My f10 failed 4 times less than 2 months :(

Kanaga bought his car same place as me at AB Sungai Besi, i got a friend who work in a press company interested on our complaint. Ben10 i think you are in right ? anyone of you willing to join let me know i am trying to arrange the date and time .

wow... feel sorry for you guys, lucky i havent book my F10.... currently still happy with my e60....

kanaga;586252 said:
looks like we all gonna drive a defective car.BMW/AB is approaching individually all the owners to accept the car with a 'safety' assurance.
i've send in official complaint letters ,yet to receive any replies.
Do not think this AB/BMW serious in solving the loud banging noice from the car.What next?

Coz there are BMW not Toyota or Lexus... there wont recall the F10 even there know has reliability issues to cover their Brand image & moto in market. If they recall, who going to buy and spend afew hundred thousand on problematic car.

DJH;586280 said:
kanaga, where u bought your car?
You still based in Lumut? I am from Sitiawan but based in Klang. Who knows we may even knew each other.

yes ,DJH i'm still in LUMUT.you can email me at kanaga_67@yahoo.com.
also in contact with Mr Halow,trying to solve the issue with BMW/AB.

Just met another F10 528 owner today, his friend and his F10 also got the big loud bang fr the rear :(
Seem like all the F10 got the big loud bang problem

Sent CBU F10 523 to rectify similar back thumping sound last monday, got call yesterday saying still trying to rectify problem but another problem arose, car cannot detect key unless placed near switch, request spare key to "diagnose" problem!!!! Was told about this forum surprised at amount of similar complaints.

Bro halow,
BMW reply me - not all the F10 got the big loud band sound.
I met another F10 528 owner yesterday and he told me, he & his friend's car also got the big loud bang sound.

they ask me to provide more detail of my car ? this is the way they service their customer i am tired of repeating my car history to them and ask them to check themselves..

Hey, how to post comment in their face book ar?
I can't find comment box la

HI DJH,

if you have facebook account, you must add/ click the button "like" to become their fans. then you should see the comment box .

Top Bottom