F10 523i problem to date

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
crap man, reading through these posts, I really feel for you guys. hope it all works out for the best, and BMWM actually takes action to address these customer feedback, not just empty rhetoric. was talking to the wife yest, and we both feel that after-sales service is below par in M'sia, even with luxury/upper end goods/services.
the problem - companies don't think long term, and not many companies actually make it a KPI to reward their staff for giving good after sales service! your SA was probably your best friend before you took delivery, and then became a ghost almost immediately after you drove out of the showroom - that was my own experience.
the solution - what a difference it would make if employee bonuses are dependant on customer feedback. the voice of the consumer must start to grow louder in order for real changes and improvements!

Maniac;586965 said:
crap man, reading through these posts, I really feel for you guys. hope it all works out for the best, and BMWM actually takes action to address these customer feedback, not just empty rhetoric. was talking to the wife yest, and we both feel that after-sales service is below par in M'sia, even with luxury/upper end goods/services.
the problem - companies don't think long term, and not many companies actually make it a KPI to reward their staff for giving good after sales service! your SA was probably your best friend before you took delivery, and then became a ghost almost immediately after you drove out of the showroom - that was my own experience.
the solution - what a difference it would make if employee bonuses are dependant on customer feedback. the voice of the consumer must start to grow louder in order for real changes and improvements!

I can't agree more with the above.
I thought nowadays customer service is the prime objective of all companies since every competitors are providing the same product so only way is to customer's heart. Maybe BMW Germany practised that and not here. Even the SA here act as if the company belongs to them. For eg, when i made an appt to check my car and I somehow was budy then. No one called up to ask why or remind us. Simple thing like this makes a lot of impact. The japanese cars have very good sales and services. If BMW can even meet these other makes standard, I will be satisfied. Why can't BMW HQ just take heed of us. They cannot continue to harp on their technologies to increase sales. I, for one, will probably get a merz unless BMW improve. It is not too late but has been long coming.

Malaysia is bolehland, no consumer right.
If this happen in HK, BMW will change a new car for u.

adri13;586957 said:
Problems remain as they are! I also realise that with my main key the message appear the same as NNH "car can't detect key" or something like that eventhough the key is in the right pocket! Now waiting for my next appt on 14 Dec. More on defensive driving on the ramp - no speeding. Sakit hati with bmw tagline "sheer driving pleasure". So you guys ready to demo at bmw cyberjaya?

do you have Facebook account ? we are now demo at BMW malaysia FB site for our initial start. we need your comment to support ..

Bro Adri, you must create one FB acc to do justice to your baby F10. We need more victims to voice it out otherwise they may think only a few koo-koo customers making trouble. Thanks ya.

Honda-tak-guna.jpg

More at http://notakosong.com/1339/random/lo...komen-pemandu/

Sure will get their attention !!!!!!

Hi Bro Ben10,
your fB comment is going too long on the comment ... it time to create new comment and post it up ...

" Why all the F10 got the big loud bang sound fr rear absorber? All my friends who used the F10 (523 or 528) got the same problem. Are we paying RM400K for the defective car? Cont ..... "

or any suggestion to make it a countable days on our compaint in FB .. everyday we make a new comment ... e.g part 1 , part 2....

Does the thump sound happen to every car?

I just got my 523i. So far no sound yet. But a friend of mine has it and she seems to be not too bother by it.

Could it be just a small sound?

kris;587298 said:

I just got my 523i. So far no sound yet. But a friend of mine has it and she seems to be not too bother by it.

The way U said/ask, look like BMW Staff/salesman or BMW FB & not as BMW owner..

halow;587266 said:
Hi Bro Ben10,
your fB comment is going too long on the comment ... it time to create new comment and post it up ...

" Why all the F10 got the big loud bang sound fr rear absorber? All my friends who used the F10 (523 or 528) got the same problem. Are we paying RM400K for the defective car? Cont ..... "

or any suggestion to make it a countable days on our compaint in FB .. everyday we make a new comment ... e.g part 1 , part 2....

Bro halow,
Seem like not many people in BMW FB having F10, only few of us :(

or maybe BMW have meet them individually to offer them something to make them quiet ??? a BMW baby sit/2 yrs warranty ? 100k Cash back ?

kris;587298 said:

Not only thump sound ... knocking sound at front for my case ... and thumb sound at the back absorber ... is loud and irritating ... and it bother me ...

It's just like your worst nightmare or severe gnawing headache that just don't seem to go away!
It's really,really irritating loud noice from the rear.We only hope more F10 owners will come forward and highlight their problems.

Bro halow & kanaga,
I think u shud spend some time record down the sound and post in their FB.
I accidentally remove the file i recorded last time :(

OSB;587392 said:
The way U said/ask, look like BMW Staff/salesman or BMW FB & not as BMW owner..

What makes you say so?

And the way you talk sound like you are a mercedes sales man or a hawker stall owner who doesnt know how to take care of a car.

Top Bottom