F10 523i problem to date

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I remember is dark colour at jalan ipoh . somewhere near hyundai show room .

safri;608354 said:
Halow

Mind sharing more info on the GT, ie color, dealer, location? Thanks.

they change mine about the same period with Ben10 .

adri13;608391 said:
F10 owners, please verify...I was told by AB Glenmarie that the new absorbers that are supposed to be fitted as replacement should have production date after 10 Jan 2011. There are about 20 cars here at Glenmarie and none have been called yet - simply no stock for new absorbers. Not sure for other service centers.

So any more problem guys? I have a friend of mine, his dad owns an F10 523i and has never reported any of this kind of problems...

Hi all,
Just to share,my 2weeks old f10 528 having issue of front left signal and side day running light malfunction,according from the service advisor,mine is the first having this bug,they still not sure what went wrong,diagnose show headlight module need to replace,and they have to double check with HQ wheter any ex stock....currently am driving the car with malfunction left signal,"luckily" on the left side,else I really don't know how to drive it:(
Next week hv to go back SC and double check........will updates if any further info
Cheers!

Azman Warren;613104 said:
After a long silent on this thread...suddenly new bug discovered....

Perhaps BMW threatened them to stop complaining or it'll take forever to resolve the problem, lol

M5POWER;612079 said:
So any more problem guys? I have a friend of mine, his dad owns an F10 523i and has never reported any of this kind of problems...
beside of the front suspension noice , i only notice the big bang sound after driving the car for 2-3 months on certain condition of road. e.g uneven road ..

halow;613143 said:
beside of the front suspension noice , i only notice the big bang sound after driving the car for 2-3 months on certain condition of road. e.g uneven road ..

So after the rear suspension change, everything is good?

cw9722 said:
Hi all,
Just to share,my 2weeks old f10 528 having issue of front left signal and side day running light malfunction,according from the service advisor,mine is the first having this bug,they still not sure what went wrong,diagnose show headlight module need to replace,and they have to double check with HQ wheter any ex stock....currently am driving the car with malfunction left signal,"luckily" on the left side,else I really don't know how to drive it
Next week hv to go back SC and double check........will updates if any further info
Cheers!

Good luck handling the problem mate!

Hopefully this is just a ''one car problem'', but others need to keep themselves aware of this.

Need an advice fr all the expert.

My F10 engine off again this morning when my wife stop in the traffic light and she need to put the gear to "P" before she manage to start the car again, when the engine off, the air con and radio still function like normal.

I get the car on August and below is are the problem i face during the 6 months i get the car

1. Air con fail twice in first month
2. Front absorber got huge knocking sound on 2nd month
3. Pulling to left problem
4. alignment problem
4. fan controller printing defect
5. Engine off by it self, 2 times already.
6. both rear light rattling sound problem
7. front absorber "gu gu" sound problem

What action can i take since my F10 got so many problems? Any law in Malaysia to protect the buyer like me instead of send in for them to repair every time.

I totally lost the confident on the car and why i bought this car because my e90 never give me so many problem.

Now, i have to sent back my car to them for diagnose every month and i feel it is unfair for a buyer like me pay Rm400K to get defective car like this.

This car already in worldwide more than 1 year and still got so many problem, i really lost the confident of BMW's built quality.

send my car again to SC to retify left hand signal issue,to my suprise,they havent order the part which show on diagnose report last week,i question the servive advisor why?he reply due to this is the first bug founded,they will have to take off the front bumper and double confirm before placing order the headlight module....this is really2 funny for a reputation car manuafacturer.....F10 have won so many award with it design and safety feature worldwide....but i think thier workshop also deserve an award winning as well......errr....how abt "the slowest respond car manuafacturer in the world"??

You guys are so kind towards BMW. If I were you, I would've screwed them badly because a RM400k car shouldn't have such stupid problems, lol.

Just to share....heard fr my friend this mrg at SC,recently one of the owner of F02(my friend"s friend) bringing his lawyer to service center due to he has rear absorber issue which cannot be solve after 2times change at SC...he bring the lawyer and make very big noise,he even request BMW to have the car replace to new car if third time still cannot solve this issue....I don't how how true this is,but tis is really poor performance for the SC by frustrating their customer....
I own a Swedish made turbo car and still keeping it as my fun car,I did"t continue this marque due to their service as well....but after connected to this German marque,for the moment,I can't see any better than the Swedish SC....only different is that,their SC is bigger space than Swedish.

F10 problem to date

Dear Brothers and sisters ,

I would like to update the following problem after waited for more than 4month,

1)very loud bang sound(i dun know how loud ur car is but mine is very loud) (after changed sounds gone ,so far so good):)
2)very noisy window/wind sound(i can feel the air/wind sound obviously loud when my car pass 90kmh) even worse when it pass 110kmh (Need to send in to retify again X#*@)
3)braking sound(when i apply on the brake gently close to stop ,it sounds eeeeeeeiikkkk ,eg:like my old car brake pad worn out) (Need to send in again XXX&#@)
4)door(i need to close 2,3 or 4times(harder) every time i get into my car before i start my engine) (after 2times repaired its getting little bit better)

Any brother here can test drive my car or vise versa to see is there any other bugs,pls message me,fyi i think i got that ku ku sound too when i pass thr hump

Top Bottom