F10 523i problem to date

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jefngkl;591220 said:
That is a great combination and less in demand thus faster delivery. I love that combination when I was chauffeured in a 7 series with that combination and it looks great!!!

I believe u have question marks lingering ur head now: why I took the black interior?

My caretaker - dad is not really good in car maintenance. Hence I opted for a safer color. If I am keeping it in Sg, I will definitely choose ur color combination.

Btw, the car is still in very good condition. Run well and all good.
But see a few problematic F10 in Sg besi ab. Technician was very good with his service for me and he stated that no solution yet and is pointless to keep the car in the workshop.

For a 7 series, definitely a good combo as it's pretty big on the inside.... glad that you haven't experienced any of the problems in this forums so far. I test drove the f10 again specifically to focus on the problems listed here and have to say, the test unit didn't seem to have any of them. Even tried a few different resellers and some even go as far as to say that some of the people in this forum could be from Benz (LOL).... Agree that it's a nicer drive than the E60

Drove a merc in my recent oz trip. Was good but not great. Yet drove audi too in Kl, great pickup but handling is much softer than f10. Am very happy to date. Let's see how my f10 will perform in my upcoming Ipoh trip

Bro jefngkl,
Drive in normal or comfort as it is more obvious to detect the thumping sound in this mode.

Ask these idiots to visit me and see whether i drive merz or not.

The car is in comfort mode 90pct of the time, and I only switch it to sports plus when I am on the nkve. It has been so far so good in the comfort mode.

Met a car review editor while waxing my car. He too is not keen on the f10 and strongly recommend the vw passat. He attributes the poor quality to Malaysian assembly standard, which I dont disagree.

I drove in normal mode and sport mode, didn't hear any bang , I must say the sound proof is much better than e60, though

collected my car yesterday, seem like the knocking sound is gone but will test again. Now is only some minor problem on the alignment and body paint. will send in again to workshop to adjust .

Halow, all of us are glad to hear that the sound or noise is gone. What's the issue with the body paint?.

HI safri, the sad thing is they don't even know they have fix the problem until i test drive and find our myself. now my brother drive to Ipoh and find our the car pulling to the left and have to cancel the appointment and bring the car back to the workshop .

I have the picture on the body paint , it look like a layer of gross paint with bubble inside and is coming off .. can anyone guide me how to post a picture here ?

halow;592016 said:
HI safri, the sad thing is they don't even know they have fix the problem until i test drive and find our myself. now my brother drive to Ipoh and find our the car pulling to the left and have to cancel the appointment and bring the car back to the workshop .

I have the picture on the body paint , it look like a layer of gross paint with bubble inside and is coming off .. can anyone guide me how to post a picture here ?

My car got the same problem before, AB redo the alignment for me

Lots of people in my neighborhood too bought the F10 and majority own the E90. They are all happy to date. One chap who drives a Ferrari is buying a 528 and got 4pct discount.

Not All the owner affected, But the big Bang sound still exist, i went to another dealer of BMW ... they aware the knocking sound problem and also the big bang sound . according to the them they are 26 cars reported.

they did mentioned to me that BMW already found the Big bang sound solution and will call the owner to fix around Jan/Feb. some said "only acoustic sound" and some ppl said is a "manufacturing defect" ..

jefngkl;592088 said:
Lots of people in my neighborhood too bought the F10 and majority own the E90. They are all happy to date. One chap who drives a Ferrari is buying a 528 and got 4pct discount.

How did he manage to get the 4% discount?

DJH;592199 said:
wow bro halow, where exactly la is the paint peeling off?

is at the top left side door frame , i think maybe cause when they polish the car.

halow;592368 said:
is at the top left side door frame , i think maybe cause when they polish the car.

Bro Halow, your car in their workshop again?

Top Bottom