F10 523i problem to date

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro jefngkl, i have the same issue of condensation on the lights when i collected it and it was gone after that. It was raining then but I dun have the same problem after that.
U r lucky to have 5 yrs or 100k warranty.
As for the bang, only certain condition of the road cause it. You need not drive fast to experience it as i found out mine when i was driving below 40kph.

The road to home has more than 10 humps but road condition is good. more rigorous testing when I bring it to Ipoh. Thx djh for the prompt reply

Bro Jefngkl,

DJH is right the light condensation will go off after soon. I also encounter this when driving in rainy days when i first got my car.

I heard not many owner encounter issues like mine on the front knocking sound problem when drive over humps. the major complaint is on the big bang sound like wut bro DJH, Ben10 , adri13 n kanaga experienced.

More updates: evening and morning drive.

Last evening: switched to sports +. drive from toll x to japan duta toll.
Experience: rev was very responsive and hit 100km/hr in a jiffy. It was raining but the grab was good. Did the c cornering after duta toll at 100km/hr without much of a problem. Top speed 160km/hr achieved but was limited but dark Marques.

Morning drive with family: smooth and no bang. Hoepfullu no bang at all!!!

My biggest worry is to see a scratch on my car! My fren 3 series coupe got scratched on day 2. A small group of msian has itchy hands for nice cars. Was in hometown Kota damansara this morning, saw lots if nice cars. Lamborghini, ferrari, Porsche and Audi all under one roof. crystalline was the shop. Soft launch for car care service and product

jefngkl;590755 said:
More updates: evening and morning drive.

Last evening: switched to sports +. drive from toll x to japan duta toll.
Experience: rev was very responsive and hit 100km/hr in a jiffy. It was raining but the grab was good. Did the c cornering after duta toll at 100km/hr without much of a problem. Top speed 160km/hr achieved but was limited but dark Marques.

Morning drive with family: smooth and no bang. Hoepfullu no bang at all!!!

Hey Jef... did you get the 523, 528 or 535?

Sophisto grey with black interior.

Took my dad for a spin yesterday to teach him the complicated technology. His last continental car was E250 1996 and hence need to familiarize himself with the new gear box, all driving mode and I drive.

He took the car today and my mom just called and said even at 200km/hr, the car was very steady. Once the oldman learnt the tricks, his experience kicks in. Chinese saying old Ginger is always spicier

Guys , lets get going to MMZ , Shah ALam today at 4pm. KC will be showing us on how to care for our beloved cars .

map2bktj.jpg

Hi all, I m new here, took my 1 week old 528 to Cameron h'land over the weekend . Overall it was better than E60, no complain

Sorry bz yesterday too. Waxing my car now at Kota damansara after BMW installed my navi. Doing detailing tomorrow

jefngkl;591118 said:
Sorry bz yesterday too. Waxing my car now at Kota damansara after BMW installed my navi. Doing detailing tomorrow

Hey bro, do you find the sophisto grey and interior too much black? i was thinking of a similar combo but not sure if beige interior will make the inside feel a little more roomy?

That is a great combination and less in demand thus faster delivery. I love that combination when I was chauffeured in a 7 series with that combination and it looks great!!!

I believe u have question marks lingering ur head now: why I took the black interior?

My caretaker - dad is not really good in car maintenance. Hence I opted for a safer color. If I am keeping it in Sg, I will definitely choose ur color combination.

Btw, the car is still in very good condition. Run well and all good.
But see a few problematic F10 in Sg besi ab. Technician was very good with his service for me and he stated that no solution yet and is pointless to keep the car in the workshop.

That is a great combination and less in demand thus faster delivery. I love that combination when I was chauffeured in a 7 series with that combination and it looks great!!!

I believe u have question marks lingering ur head now: why I took the black interior?

My caretaker - dad is not really good in car maintenance. Hence I opted for a safer color. If I am keeping it in Sg, I will definitely choose ur color combination.

Btw, the car is still in very good condition. Run well and all good.
But see a few problematic F10 in Sg besi ab. Technician was very good with his service for me and he stated that no solution yet and is pointless to keep the car in the workshop.

Top Bottom