F10 523i problem to date

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ben10;588926 said:
Haha... A so called senior here will ask u to sell your car soon :)
All the F10 who share their bad experience here was asking to sell the car if they not happy with the car :0

Hah...that advice was meant for you and you only since you have repeatedly expressed your bitterness and condemning BMW.

This forum is meant for all enthusiasts to share their experience and passion for the roundel. That being said it should not be abused and spammed by you in your dispute with BMW Msia.

You can continue to spam their facebook page:)

Guys (ben and albundy) chill!!!

Ben - albundy is merely a founder of this forum and has zero obligation in attending to our problem. He was merely conveying info that he has on your issue. His advise to sell ur call might be like adding oil to fire, but he too, in my view, is defending a brand he loves. Like I said before, we can only blame Malaysia customer service culture. I am very sure that BMW is attending to our problem as we speak as brand and safety are very important for them. In all purchases, there is always unsystematic risk invloved. BMW too has to pass many tests before they can sell their products. Is unfortunate that the product is unable to suit Malaysia road condition (no cases in Sg) but they are not ignoring the prob but asking for time to get it resolved. So beside being waiting patiently, u have little choice.

Albundy - stay cool too! Responding to provocation is merely getting oneself involved in unnecessary issue. Keep us posted and use ur connection to help us convey their headache.

To end, I would like to say this small problem is a reflection of our country's culture. For example, keadilan or bn try to please or do good for the nation but end up with internal fighting. Channel ur energy at the right target!

Make love not war! Just a car after all

Jef, well said and can't agree with you more:)

In Singapore there is one case reported.

Anyhow, if my schedule permits I will drop by at the mmz Tt and meet up with the f10 owners and have a cup of TEH Tarik ;)

Cheers

Ben I was sincere in my words and hope u take no offense. I too will try to help by contacting the auto head in sime Darby to get a sense on where things are heading. Beyond that, I will contact my colleague who covers BMW to get a direct respond from Munich. I think fb is a better channel for u to highlight ur frustration

jarance;588790 said:
bro, thanks. I am sure a couple of us bmw owner would like to know about the problem. See ya at MMZ on the 19th Dec.

jarance, just realize the meeting is in conflict with my trip to kuantan 17 to 19 Dec. Hopefully can catch up with you upon returning from kuantan on 19 Dec. I am sure we can share experience on F10.

This is F10 problem todate thread, no?
Then anything related to it should not be constituted as spam or I really need to be enlightened what spam is all about.
Just find it funny that protection a brand and getting someone to get rid of the problem are intertwined.
Let me get the fact straight.
All the F10 buyers are BMW fans and some fanatic to say the least.
They faced problems with their beloved F10 and when they complained to the dealer or BMW, it falls on deaf ears. We really dunno who's fault is it. BMW Malaysia, Dealer, or anyone? We really not sure.
As far as our problem is concern, we hope to obtain guidance from any source we can find and one of it is here. We are not attacking BMW per se but those handling the case. Hence, we would like to apologise if this is taken out of context but it should not be exacerbated with comments i.e. dun like it, sell it....especially from a higly respected person from this forum. It makes us think he is working or affliated with BMW. I used to be a hardcore member for a forum and they will do anything to protect the interest of the car maker in order to have continuous support from the car maker for future events and invites as well as freebies and discounts. Not saying this is true here but this is what we felt.
Hence, we repeat, we are hardcore BMW fans so dun ask us to sell our cars. You should let BMW knows, they should let prospect knows about the issue and let them make the decision. Then you won't see this kinf of thread tarnishing your forum.

Well said DJH! Let's all be objective in our posting. I will be trying my car very soon, Genting followed by Ipoh. Will follow up with a full review.

I really hope it will be an enjoyable ride. I have a SG plate Mazda 6 as a back up.

Irrelevant to the current thread: Do you know SG COE is almost back to all time high?
A normal sedan COE will cost you S$8000-15000 (RM19200-36000)
A luxury high cc COE will cost you as high as S$75000 (RM180000)

That's why I have decided to buy the new F10 in Msia!

I don't see anything wrong with what Al Bundy has said in this whole thread. His has been the voice of reason in a bitter, venting thread. If I buy a lemon (and I have twice before) I too would dump it and move on.

Al, take your own advice and just move on from this thread. :)

Jef, no I do not own a F10. I drive a 3 series.

But I have driven the F10 extensively and probably hit the limiter every time I drove it. :)

To me it is a great car, a quantum leap in terms of interior fitment and finishing, plus a host of new technologies like brake regenerative energy system.

Exterior styling is subjective, but suffice to say I would prefer to have bigger rims on it, otherwise it looks very executive compared to the previous E60.

Cheers

Thx Albundy. I personally like the new look better than the old one. Bigger rim is always better.
But no owning a F10 might not be comparing or reviewing on a level ground. Anyway, hope BMW can resolve this ASAP.
Really dont hope it end up in a major recall exercise. You never know.

everyone has his or her tastes and preferences...some like the e60, some prefer the F10 and some the Old E-class vis-a-vis the new one. Maybe I will change my mind once I see the M-sport F10 on the road. I just hope BMW will resolve this issue as soon as possible.

AlBundy, don't walk away. Continue to update us if you've got anything. Really appreciate your help. Thx

Top Bottom