F10 523i problem to date

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ben10;587675 said:
R u fr BMW?? an insider??
Please let me know when can BMW solve my big thumbing sound

No, I am not an insider but I do know the personnel at BMW and asked them about it. Just sharing what I was told and I thought it's a little unfair to bash them as though as they don't care, of which they have related your complaints to BMW AG and the matter is being look into seriously.

DJH;587682 said:
Ya, BMW dun even dare to guarantee that

Well, no one can give a guarantee (only guarantee in life is TAX and Death) but suffice to say as one of the top car manufacturers, they can't afford to lose valuable customers like you. Just give the engineers a little more time to find out what is the 'problem'.

My suggestion to BMW is, since their car got prob they suppose to loan a courtesy F10 to all the customer who have the prob. This will solve all the complaint. some of us need to park the car in your workshop for 2 months fr the day one we get the car

Ben write to them, this forum doesn't belong to them.
A formal letter will help to expedite your request, then again there is a waiting list for the f10. Maybe they can loan you some other cars;)

They should take the initiative instead of waiting for us to writing to them.
They should loan a car with same spec or higher to the owner who got the problem.
The sad thing is i request but they reject me and i need to use the 40 Celsius sauna car to n back Singapore.

sorry guys! cant help reading this thread.. can feel your frustration from a brand new car..

btw, albundy is not from bmw or an insider but he does know a few people in bmw and he is the present chairman of bmw club asia.

albundy, to be fair to the guys here, maybe it would be better to test drive the complaint car to get a feel of the sound and to check out the stability. in return you let them test your m3 for comparison.

wah! german technology so advance meh. they can even simulate malaysia's pothole?? I am impressed.

ps..st they should brought the engineer here and attend to the problem ASAP. It the least they could do.

Jarance the sound issue is sporadic, some have it some don't as I was told. When I was driving the car for 5 days during the launch I didn't notice it.

Toyota also has the simulation jig, as seen on TV recently:)

How about the big bang sound from the rear absorber of the car?? Did them tell u anything? when will them solve it? The sound very irritating

ALBundy;587708 said:
Jarance the sound issue is sporadic, some have it some don't as I was told. When I was driving the car for 5 days during the launch I didn't notice it.

Toyota also has the simulation jig, as seen on TV recently:)

bro, you drive the car only for 5 days lar. ben10 drive his car longer.

as I say, ask ben10 to show you the first hand "feeling" of the noise.

a simulation on a good car would be a waste of time.. they have to test about 100 car to find the problem.

halow's car already in their workshop for 2 months and they still cannot find any solution to solve it. My car got the big bang sound from the rear absorber and i check with few f10 528 owner, they got the same problem too.

Ben, they are working on it. The sound is from the absorber, and it's nothing serious but yeah irritating.

Yes. i know.
the problem is how long they want to take to solve it, the car already there for 2 months. He sent in his car since day 1 he get the car.
My big bang sound problem too, i report last month but till now they still can't find the solution to solve it :(

Ben, like I explained it's as not as easy as you think. First is to identify the problem and the causes. As most know noises are the most difficult problems to solve. It is not that they are sitting idle. Don't you think they wouldn't want to find out what causes the noise soonest possible?

I felt like i paid RM400k to buy a defective car fr them.
Less than 45days, i need to sent my car to their workshop 4 times.
I requested a courtesy car but nobody fr BMW entertain me.
We buy car for convenience but this car really make me headache, the qc is really so so
As a consumer, i want a problem free car, other i don't care and not my issue too. They suppose to provide us a problem free car and we r not here to listen to their excuse.

jarance;587714 said:
bro, you drive the car only for 5 days lar. ben10 drive his car longer.

as I say, ask ben10 to show you the first hand "feeling" of the noise.

a simulation on a good car would be a waste of time.. they have to test about 100 car to find the problem.

Hello Unker, like I said the noise is sporadic. When I drove it there wasn't any noise during the 5 days. Halow's car has noise since day 1 so it whether I drove it 5 days or 5 months is immaterial.

As for the simulation jig you have to see it then you will know it's better than testing 100
Cars;)

Guys,

Before we buy the F10 we have study and even invited for the test drive during the launching of the F10 , all the test unit are great !!! that is why we place the booking for this car... All i can say is the management in AB and BMW is not doing well on handling their customer and unprofessional .. to avoid writing long story pls find below of the so called top BRAND services :

-No record when the car send in for complaint
-we as the customer have to chase for update if not no body will attend to us
-giving excuses on the delivery time on the parts
- no service report until we have to official write to AB/BMW
- no reply even we wrote officially to AB HQ, BMW HQ, BMW Munich

this is the reason they make us here and FB BMW..

BMW should apologize to all the F10 buyer because all the F10 owner i met recently all got the big bang sound problem. BMW already circulate this to all their agent.
BMW Should stop selling the problematic car to consumer until they solve the big bang sound problem.

All we ask is BMW to take us a bit seriously. We were made to run around and no one is following up for us. A bit caring and updating come a long way. We may not be that important a person to them vis-a-vis to the sales they have but to us RM400k is a lot of money.

stop buying and all problems will be solved asap!!!!

buying a new launch comes with some risks and thats all part of a new product... not just cars!!!

is too late... BMW is non stop selling..
I am paying for 2nd installment 10K+ now for the car in their workshop ? who care ?? what do they compensate ? 6 months warranty , offer a baby chair ? do you think is enough to cover our daily loss of use ? what about 3 yrs warranty and the problem still there ??

For my big bang sound, already 1 month they still cannot find the solution?? Can BMW tell me how long the simulation jig need, in order to solve my big bang sound.
We r here to share our bad experience and those who intend to purchase the car, pls wait until BMW solve our problem.

Top Bottom