F10 523i problem to date

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ben10, are you free this sunday. there is a meetup at MMZ Bukit Jelutong starting from 4:00 pm. would like to know more about
the problem that you are facing with a brand new car. come join us if you have the time. It would be also a good opportunity
for other F10 owner to meet up as well. hope you dont mind meeting bmw owner with older car.

Thanks for the invitation.
Unfortunately, i got some errand on this Sunday and can't meet your guy on this Sunday.

Ben10, since in on 19th let call up the others to check on their schedule .. I am interested to join but no F10 to drive... Don Franco can drive Toyota ahh ???

halow;587817 said:
Ben10, since in on 19th let call up the others to check on their schedule .. I am interested to join but no F10 to drive... Don Franco can drive Toyota ahh ???

sure mate. no worries. Everyone is invited!

ALBundy, sensible explanation and advise but emotions usually overrides rational. I hope I won't get a car of that has problem too! If not, the possibility of me being like Ben is very high. Hahahahaha. Fingers crossed on my upcoming delivery.

In oversea next week, really hope can attend the meet up to share the bad experience i encounter :)

jefngkl , when you going to collect your car ? i think your batch should be ok ... Good Luck ... OK or NOT OK also update us OK ?

Halow, thx for yr well wishes. I should be getting it next week. As I will be parking the car in KL, my dad (the guardian) insisted on an interior color he can take good care of, which is BLACK. Exterior will be gray. Took forever to get the car! According to my sales rep, she hijacked the car from a Penang based customer who failed to take delivery. They are now in the midst of transferring the car over to KL and will be ready for collection post paper works.

Halow, why do you think this batch is OK? The ultimate prob is still unresolved. But I am glad that they are attending to it. Spoke to my contacts in Sime Darby as well. They reassured me that I can report straight to the auto division CEO if any problem arises. BUT I will try not to use such special privileges that are against my code of ethics. :)

jefngkl, hope your car will not has the big bang sound problem. I met s F10 528 owner last week, he n his partner's F10 also have the big bang sound problem.

How I wish I can make it to gathering but I also have appointments made then. Next time

Bro halow, kanaga and DJH,

Why not we arrange a TT and invite them to join us :)

jefngkl,

ohh i am not sure the one from Penang as you mentioned.. I knew few guys who work in BMW and also opposite my office is Ingress workshop..

Regardless the delivery point, all cars are from Lumut! Hopefully is all good. Will update you once I get hold of it.

Jef, all the f10 are now assembled in Kulim and hence the lower price and better specs like navigation and bigger LCD screen.

thx for the info, AlBundy. Cheaper in Kulim as it is closer to a port as opposed to Lumut?

Top Bottom