F10 520d booking to delivery time frame

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Finally today AHS is open. Went very early to JPJ and got an early que No. At 9 am the officer started allocating the nice leftover No. But alas the que Nos.were not follow. Lucky me a friend gave up his place in the unnumbered que in front of the relevant officer's room. Got the 1st No. of my choice. Just beat the next guy in the que who was eyeing the same No. hehehe knew he was after the same No. as I saw his note paper with the same No. By midday collected my new toy and went off for a 250 km drive! No regrets and enjoyed every minute of the drive. Looking forward to many many thousands more km of driving pleasure.

Kht;680275 said:
No regrets and enjoyed every minute of the drive. Looking forward to many many thousands more km of driving pleasure.

Good for you! Do give us an in-depth review about the your new ride ok!

Kht;680275 said:
Finally today AHS is open. Went very early to JPJ and got an early que No. At 9 am the officer started allocating the nice leftover No. But alas the que Nos.were not follow. Lucky me a friend gave up his place in the unnumbered que in front of the relevant officer's room. Got the 1st No. of my choice. Just beat the next guy in the que who was eyeing the same No. hehehe knew he was after the same No. as I saw his note paper with the same No. By midday collected my new toy and went off for a 250 km drive! No regrets and enjoyed every minute of the drive. Looking forward to many many thousands more km of driving pleasure.

Mine sharing how much the purchase price was?

Ade;680297 said:
Mine sharing how much the purchase price was?
Same price throughout Peninsular Malaysia at any outlet but different dealer offer different extras or specials. Not correct to reveal here but if any bro is interested in buying from Ipoh can PM me for contact of the SA. Probably the best offer in the country especially for 520d and fast delivery. At AB in Glenmarie when I ask for the discount offered for 520d I was told there was none the reason being not enough cars to sell. Also quoted a long waiting period for delivery.

wjmg;680291 said:
Good for you! Do give us an in-depth review about the your new ride ok!
Will do after I enjoy more time with my ride.

ck318ci;680287 said:
Congrats on the new ride!
Thanks bro and don't be surprise to see my ride in Sg later near the end of this month.

Kht;680275 said:

Congratulation:69: Happy driving and be Safe

bgx;680345 said:
Congratulation:69: Happy driving and be Safe

Thanks bro hope no long term reliability issues especially with our local diesel.

ck318ci;680322 said:
Bro. If you come to Sg, lets meet up man ! we take some photos of our ride!

Good idea bro. Will PM you my contact before I go around 27th of this month.

Kht;680275 said:

Congrats on your new ride bro! Would love to film a 520d sometime! =)

probably there's a blessing for me to wait, got called from HLB giving me 2.47% while before this best rate quoted by CIMB was 2.50%

manjohari;682234 said:
probably there's a blessing for me to wait, got called from HLB giving me 2.47% while before this best rate quoted by CIMB was 2.50%
CIMB went as low as 2.45 for 5 years when they wanted my business. But are you getting a discount for your purchase? The 0.03% is only worth very liitle or about RM420 in my case.
BTW TS Ipoh got 2 units waiting without a suitor. Both white one with cinnamon brown interior and the other with black. And can squeeze a great discount! Hehehe

yeah... mine is 7 years, u have advantage there in Ipoh :)
here so many people buying cars i guess hehe...

i still wanna go with Silver, no choice then since the production batch is based on color. 2-3 weeks more.

Top Bottom